Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German work permit and Visa

Alternar
German work permit and Visa
Respuesta
15/08/11 10:17
Dear All,
I live in Delhi and have recently got an job offer from university of Aachan, Germany (Quialification- PhD + 5years experience). Head of department sent me an job offer letter explaining the all my duties and salary and future accomodation address. Now, I requested Delhi Embassy for Visa application and 27th sept, 2011 is given. My question is that this visa application is for work permit or resident permit or just travelling visa and later in germany, i will get my resident permit.
Embassy takes 6-12 weeks to give this visa. but my job starts there on 15th OCt,2011. this makes me very late to join there.
Can we somehow shorten time time. If my university does process and workpermit and resident permit in germany on my behalf. I heard from someone that if company does all paper work for workpermit and resident permit, we can get travelling visa in 3 working days. Please advice me your opinion is important for me.
Can my wife also get visa with me? any special documents are required for her or just regular paper. She is M.Com, M.B.A.
Thank you

Vikas
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German work permit and Visa
Respuesta
15/08/11 18:24 en respuesta a vikas rana.
Yes, your university can shorten the process times by starting the process and geting pre-approval from the local Auslanderbehörde and Arbeitsamt. Your start date will be postponded according to the time you get your visa sorted out, so not to worry in that regard.

Regarding your spouse visa, all the details are in the following link from the german consulate

http://www.new-delhi.diplo.de/contentblob/1827040/Daten/1257442/DD_Family_Reunion.pdf
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/08/11 9:36 en respuesta a vikas rana.
Dear,
Thank you for your message and the link you sent.

Right now, I and my wife both are in india. Still, she needs to have A1 language certificate and other procedures such as verification of documents etc. This verification process could take another 6-8 weeks. etc. Please let me know your view on this point.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
21/09/11 9:30 en respuesta a vikas rana.
Hello Raj,
Link sent by you seems to be related to the spouse who wants join his/her partner who is already living in germany(pls see the list of documents required in this pdf). I am not sure in case of both partners traveling together to Germany.

Vikas:
I am in the same situation as yours, i got an offer from my parent company to join in Germany, and my wife and child will join me as a dependent. I got an appointment from German embassy Delhi, on 19th October for submitting application for 3 of us.

It seems, Chennai embassy has good information on this scenario where husband/wife and children applying together for the residence permit.
please see this link below.
http://www.chennai.diplo.de/Vertretung/chennai/en/04/Visa__New/unterbereich__NationalResidencePermits.html

Please share your experience when you visit embassy on 27th Sept.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott