Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Company change !!! GC status

Alternar
Company change !!! GC status
Respuesta
24/03/05 10:10
HI

I have a green card which is not attached to company.My 5 years term ends this september .

I am currently working for a company which is been bought by other company . So i am moving to new company which is located in different city . so they asked me what is good for me (changing new city and signing new contract will effect my visa status and NE ?).

1,Do i keep the contract from current compnay untill september or take the new contract .

2,If i sign a new contract , Do i need to apply for work permit again .

Hope to hear from you all.

Cheers,DPac
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Company change !!! GC status
Respuesta
24/03/05 11:43 en respuesta a Du Pac.
Everything depends ono your AB.
For example my current company was merged with one other company so basically I am working in different company then is in my passport.

When I asked AB what to do they asked me is this the same company and I explain situation and send to them letter about merge and they told me that I do not have to change anything.

Of couse this is my AB so it will be best for you to ask them what to do.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/03/05 12:03 en respuesta a Du Pac.
It depends from the "Auflage" in your reisepass.
If there is nothing like "Aufenthaltserlaubnis erlischt mit der Beendigung der Taetigkeit bei Fa. XYZ", you have nothing to do in ABH.
Read this: http://www.trust7.com/en/forums/visa_questions/hier_is_the_answer_from_bmi

If no, you should visit ABH and change your Auflage. It's possible to do this without Arbeitsagentur ( cause - §46.2 BeschV, Tätigkeit nur in IT-Bereich), or with Arbeitsagentur (cause §9 BeschVerfV, belibige unselbständige Tätigkeit).
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/03/05 13:09 en respuesta a Du Pac.
You MUST go to ABH even if you have no "erlischt..." in pass.
Your ArbErl is on firma and you need new one.
On the other side it is actually better to do it now because you could get 5 years Verlängerung and "Beschäftigung erlaubt" in your pass if you play smart. And this Be could be crucial for NE in few months.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/03/05 14:00 en respuesta a Du Pac.
HI all,

1,Last time when i came to this company from berlin .I did not go any where . My new company just applied for work permit filled up a form and send to ABH .As i have no company mentioned in my VISA i did not do any thing .

2, Can i try for NE now it self . How should i play smart so that there is no need to run around all offices as my germna is BAD.

Cheers, DPac
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/03/05 14:39 en respuesta a Du Pac.
2. for NE is to early.

1. your company can try to do it all but...
in that case you will get less.
ABH does not give Be just like that. you will probably have to fight for it, and your company will surely not fight for your Be.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/03/05 14:45 en respuesta a Du Pac.
HI

In 4.8 years i have changed 3 companies ,But no where i had problem . I always use to fill a paper and send to ABH and i use to get work permit .

This time as we have new laws from 2005 so i asked ..

Now i am bit scared .

Cheers,iPac
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
24/03/05 15:50 en respuesta a Du Pac.
I think taht you will get it now without problem again, but you can get more or less.
if you do not take care your self or get lucky, you will probably get less.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott