Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

forgot to stamp as Invalid

Alternar
forgot to stamp as Invalid
Respuesta
18/01/10 17:49
Hallo to all,

Belated Happy new year to all wonderful people in this forum.

on 14th Jan i received DE-EG visa, but they forgot to stamp my old BE visa(valid till 2012) as Invalid.
i have not checked in Ausläandebehörde.

do i need to visit again Ausläandebehörde to stamp(ungultig) my old visa as not valid?

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votos)

Re: forgot to stamp as Invalid
Respuesta
18/01/10 17:54 en respuesta a ka sr.
Congratulation on getting DE-EG.

If ABH is near to you, you can go and ask them for invalid stamp, otherwise this will not create any problem.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/01/10 18:41 en respuesta a ka sr.
That's good news!

But dont worry about (ungultig) seal! I had this situation! Indeed its not a problem but even I got advantages for this in Middle east airport! Sometimes they check the visa status and some of them only want to see a future date printed on the visa sticker, showing NE/DE-AG may require more explanation due to German language!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/01/10 22:00 en respuesta a ka sr.
I had this problem. I went to the AB again and asked for it. In less than a minute they canceled it. To avoid unnecessary explanations, it is just easier to cancel the old one especially that you do not need it any more. After all you got a DE-EG now. Congratulations!
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
19/01/10 12:36 en respuesta a ka sr.
thank you for your valuable suggations.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124