Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Work permit cancellation

Alternar
German Work permit cancellation
Respuesta
7/02/06 7:22
Hello,

I am working for an IT company in India and last month I have applied for German Work permit through my company. The current status of the work permit is approved.
But unfortunately due to personal reasons I had to resign from this company. I am currently serving the notice period.

At the time of work permit application consulte has stamped a work permit application acknowledgement on my passport.

Now, what is the procedure for cancellation of this application. Do the consulate give any written confirmation of cancellation.

My company travel desk person says that they will inform to the consulate and the cancellation will be done and there will not be any written confirmation of cancellation.
I dont have confidence about my company's travel desk.

Could anybody tell me the procedure of cancellation and how we can make sure that the consulate has cancelled my work permit application.

Thanks in advance,
Balaji Srinivas P
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German Work permit cancellation
Respuesta
7/02/06 18:33 en respuesta a Balaji Pabbisetty.
Call embassy.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18