Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa new rules

Alternar
Spouse visa new rules
Respuesta
15/09/07 17:27
Dear Trust7 community,

My name is Bhanu, i am from India. I came to Germany in 2002 to do my masters, after completion of my studies i joined in job at a German company so i changed my student status to Aufenthaltserlaubnis (Beschäftigung gemäß §27 Nr. 3 BeschV als Ingenieur). My contract is for two years and it is valid till end of March 2008.

I got married with an Indian girl in April 07., I gave all my documents working contract, apartment contract, invitation letter, Health insurance to my wife to apply for dependent visa. She applied on 10.05.07 by submitting all required documents at that time including marriage certificate, unfortunately we did not certified it by external foreign ministry so these people here in Germany suspected our marriage certificate send a quarry to Indian German embassy. So Indian German embassy people send a letter to my wife 2 months ago stating authorities in Germany want to check your marriage certificate so you have to pay 8000 INR (Apro. €170) and should submit original marriage certificate with 8 to 10 marriage photos. She did it 8 weeks ago, after 6 weeks she called embassy enquired about her visa they said the decision have to be take in Germany so we are waiting for it.

I called here local Ausladeramt enquired my wife visa status, these people answered me like, now your marriage certificate and your other documents are okay but your wife should know a basic German before coming to Germany, this rule is newly introduced so your wife have to submit a certificate showing she attended some basic German language classes in India (Goethe institute).

It is already 5 months up and now they introduced this rule is it applicable to my wife case aslo? my wife is attending some German language classes in our home town but the question is they accept it or not? if not it would be disaster she have to change her place form my home town to big cities which are 500 Kms away and she have to enroll in the language course at Goethe institute it takes a min,. 2 to 3 months. After this if she send the documents to Indian German embassy and further to Germany is they approve my wife visa? because at that time i may have only 2 to 3 moths of work and residence permit, is they issue my wife visa even though it is 1-2 moths of short period of time?. If they create once again problem it will not be good, because all the whole process will be wasted(learning German in Goethe institute) after spending this much time and money if they create me problems means what can i do? shell i encourage my wife to learn German or not? or shell i leave this country as soon as possible to meet my wife? in mean while is their is any possibility to get visiting visa for my wife? or she will get visa to learn German in Germany?

One more question, if i lost my job after this contract either i have a possibility to live in Germany or i have to leave Germany immediately? after my work contract finished shell they provide me some time to search for another job? what are the possible chances of getting job less money for me after completion of present work contract?

Please answer my questions and suggest me what can i do with my wife visa?

Looking for your answers
Best regards
Bhanu
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Spouse visa new rules
Respuesta
15/09/07 17:57 en respuesta a bhanu Vankayala.
@ Bhanu

I would suggest you the following:

1. Please try to search new job as soon as possible, why are you waiting for until the end of your visa?

2. In case, you did not find another job, ABH may allow you 3 months to search job as you have studied here, but there is no law and it is upto the person in ABH

3. If your wife apply for visa, when you have only 3 months Aufenthaltserlaubnis left, there is no chance that ABH will approve it.

So best would be in your case, first try to secure yourself in Germany, otherwise, no need to waste money on German courses, if you think you are not able to find new job. Job market is good now a days, Try it.

I wish you a good luck.

Have a nice weekend.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/09/07 23:21 en respuesta a bhanu Vankayala.
When she is learning german then better go with Goethe otherwise they can create the problem again at the end,Ask her to do some crash course and finish this stupid formality fast.
Hm i did just for fun in india german language and the result is that now i dont need the 600 hours of german language for integration course :-)as they accepted my 5 years old ZD certificate:-)
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/09/07 15:37 en respuesta a bhanu Vankayala.
If you paid Arbeitslosversicherung payments for 2 years during your contract, usually those are deducted automatically if you are employed full time, you are probably entitled to ALG I payments for a year, that you can use as a support for your staying in Germany while looking for a job during that time (the payments are 65 to 70% of your net salary). Depending on how high your salary is, ABH may or may not decide that it's enough money for both of you to live on, but most likely for you alone it should be enough. That's the worst case scenario I am taking here, hope you land a new job before March.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
26/09/07 23:00 en respuesta a bhanu Vankayala.
Its a new rule and should not be applicable to the applications submitted before 2-3 months before that.Please explain this to ABH and they will accept this.
please ask them to send a fax to Indian embassy and follow that .If possible take the cop y of the fax.
and call Indian embassy.i am sure this will work.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott