Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Green Card temporary

Alternar
German Green Card temporary
Respuesta
22/10/05 12:36
Hi,

I am from India. I got the job in 2001 in Germany in a software house. I have had its work permit (Green Card). This work permit was issued initially for the period of five years.
But unfortunately after working several days I came back home to India due to some personnel reason.
Till then I am here in INDIA. Now I would like to know about the status of that work permit (Green Card).
Is that work permit still useful for me in order to work in Germany?
When I went to Germany in 2001 on that work permit I got the visa from German Consulate. This was the single entry visa which issued by the German Consulate.
So please let me know about the status of the work permit.

Regards

Juma
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German Green Card temporary
Respuesta
22/10/05 13:35 en respuesta a Juma gandhi.
It is void.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: German Green Card temporary
Respuesta
22/10/05 15:13 en respuesta a Juma gandhi.
Per law, the GC gets void after 6 months living out of Germany and you made something like 8 times the required time out of Germany, so it is since sometimes in 2001 void and not useful anymore.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18