Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Minimum size of the appartment for a family of 4?

Alternar
Hello,

I am a IT developer from Canada that has started working in Germany 2 months ago and have recived a Blue Card.
I would like to bring my family over to Germany and would like to know exacly how big appartemt I should look for?
I could not find what is the minimum requirments for sqare meters apartments for family visa of 3 soon to be 4.
Me, my wire, 8 year old wife and soon to be a new born baby.
It say in the formum that per person older that 8 years the 12 m2 per person is needed, so does that meen the minimum
32 for 3 of us, that seems a little bit too small but I do not want to get the apartment that is going to be below the minimum
requirments for a family visa and look for a new one again?

Thanks in advace,

Regards,

Deni
0 (0 Votos)

RE: Minimum size of the appartment for a family of 4?
Respuesta
25/01/13 13:44 en respuesta a deni karan.
there is really nothing specific mentioned on the requirements for family visa and there has been varying instances depending upon the state or city if  this is given importance or not. but in general one should have atleast 13 sq m per person. this has been sometimes asked by authorities for dependent or visit visa.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott