Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Need suggestions - Rechtsschutz versicherung

Alternar
Hello friends,

I am looking for a good Rechtsschutz Versicherung i.e Versicherung which is providing important Rechtsschutz esp Arbeit recht available at reasonable cost.

Please can anyone share their experiences with good Rechtsschutz Versicherung companies and suggest if any points need to be taken care of.

I heard after signing the Versicherung Contract you are not entitled to services for the first 3-4 months. Is there any Rechtsschutz Versicherung company that does not contain this clause or for lesser time period.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Best Regards,
Raj
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Need suggestions - Rechtsschutz versicherung
Respuesta
17/03/09 11:04 en respuesta a Rajlaxmi R.
Every insurance company will have this waiting period of 3-4 months. If not, this will lead to adverse selection against insurance company. People will tend to buy this product only when they know there is a immediate claim.

If you find an insurance company without waiting period, the premium will be high enough to match claims of the 1-3 months.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/03/09 14:55 en respuesta a Rajlaxmi R.
Hello stutt23,

Thanks very much for the info.

Please can you suggest good Versicherung companies for Arbeit Rechtsschutz ?

Thanks,
Raj
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/03/09 15:56 en respuesta a Rajlaxmi R.
Check out Allianz.de
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/03/09 18:22 en respuesta a Rajlaxmi R.
Hi
try huk.de (HUK COBURG). I am with them since 2 years and really happy. They let you select any lawyer you want, so you are not limited when selecting the lawyer. Also if you just go to the lawyer for a first consulting, this is for free even if you have a "Selbstbeteiligung". When the lawyer gets active for you, then you have to pay your "Selbstbeteiligung". Of course you can select the option without any "self contibution", but then it is a bit more expensive. I pay around 190 euro, and it should cover private problems which i face, work problems, rent problems and car-accident problems.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/03/09 18:40 en respuesta a Rajlaxmi R.
Try DAS, www.das.de, you get to have a free phone consultation 24/7 (the same Boris Becker does when he got problems in advertisements on the company "Ich hab da 'mal 'ne Frage").
I'm with them since 6 years now if I don't make a mistake and I'm fully satisfied, paying some 40 euros per month I think.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18