Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Resigning job needs?

Alternar
Resigning job needs?
Respuesta
3/06/08 13:26
Hi to all,

From last 20 months iam doing my job (with BE visa). if i resign my job what are the consequences should i face?
what about Health insurence, pension....??
i think, i dont get Arbeitlosgeld if i resign my self.

anybody is having this exp or info
pls send me you responses.
sinu
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Resigning job needs?
Respuesta
3/06/08 14:34 en respuesta a ka sr.
yes, you do not get ALG if you resign. the other consequences would depend on
1) The terms of your VISA
2) The terms and conditions of your Contract.

if you join another company then the insurance would depend on your income. I have no much idea for state insurance, but if you take private then some companies give you around 50% of your premium.

The pension is a must for all employed in DE. so you would pay even in your new company as its managed by state.

if the terms of your visa does not allow you to change your job then you would have to return to your country of origin.

The termination period depends on your contract. Sometimes its 6 weeks before the end of the quarter.

rgds
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/08 14:50 en respuesta a ka sr.
As per my understanding from this forum, if you have a BE, your visa is not bound to any company in particular and you can change your company as many times as you want. So this shouldn't be a problem.

Health Insurance should not be affected, unless you have a private insurance and your new salary falls below the threshold limit.

cheers.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/08 15:36 en respuesta a ka sr.
You will get ALG even if you resign yourself, but it will start after 3 months from the date of your leaving the job.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/08 17:29 en respuesta a ka sr.
Hi,

Thank you for your responses.
i have TK insurence.
i didnt get correct answer for my question.

question:
if i resign my job and if i dont join in a new company lets say for 1-2 months. in this case should i pay myself KV, RV....?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/06/08 20:48 en respuesta a ka sr.
@sinu78

if i resign my job and if i dont join in a new company lets say for 1-2 months. in this case should i pay myself KV, RV....?

If you resign voluntarily then you don't get ALG for 3 months, i.e. your KV, RV also don't get paid by Arbeitsamt.

I think you don't need to pay RV in this case, but you must have to pay your KV from your own pocket.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/06/08 15:28 en respuesta a ka sr.
Hi all
I am on befristet arbeitserlaubnis and I have got a new offer within germany.what should be the status of my visa if resign my current job?Can I apply for new visa before i resign my current job?
thanks for your replies
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/06/08 16:56 en respuesta a ka sr.
one more question.
can i serve an immediate termination notice to my employer if he does not pay my wages on dates stipulated in the contract.?
thanks
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18