Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Urgent: Unemployment benefits and new employment

Alternar
Hello everyone,
I am currently enlisted in the German unemployment system and due to receive arbeitslosengeld I. I have however been promised a job france in august.

Please, can someone info me of the smartest thing to do. i hear my salary in france can delay for about two months and in that case will be financial difficulty.

Should i delist from the arbeitslose geld register or wait until i receive my first pay in france before informing arbeitsamt.

Please advise me
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Urgent: Unemployment benefits and new employment
Respuesta
27/06/08 15:02 en respuesta a Sandee kuma.
When you are getting arbeitslosengeld, you will be asked to frequently visit the Arbeitsamt to check on the status about your job search etc...
Also you will be getting letters from them asking you to visit them on a particular date. So de-register from the day you have got a job.

Do you have NE-EG? How do u get workpermit for france?

I am wondering why you have to wait two months to get your first salary?
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 16:05 en respuesta a Sandee kuma.
thank you for the quick response. I have NE but not NE-EG. Do you think i should go in for NE-EG.?

what will happen if i do not de-register and wait for about two months before doing so to avoid any financial difficulties.

Can you also inform me what will happen if i get NE-EG and then abmeld from Deutschland with the view of going back to india. will i get mine pension back after two years?

thank you
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/06/08 16:49 en respuesta a Sandee kuma.
>>thank you for the quick response. I have NE but not NE-EG. Do you think i should go in for NE-EG.?

Yes, that would be advantageous, but with you being Arbeitslos will take some convincing to issue you the same.

>>what will happen if i do not de-register and wait for about two months before doing so to avoid any financial difficulties.

You did not answer my question about why it will take 2 months for someone to give your first salary?? You can take the risk, but for the two months you are working in France someone has to look out for post coming for Arbeitsamt and appear in person when requested... So can you do that?

>>Can you also inform me what will happen if i get NE-EG and then abmeld from Deutschland with the view of going back to india. will i get mine pension back after two years?

Ja

thank you
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/06/08 14:00 en respuesta a Sandee kuma.
Hello raj,
thanx again for ya help.

can you please, tell me what percentage of mine pension will i get back when i abmeld to go to india, i have worked for six continous years.

Is there any cross border labour movement control you know of?. thank you once again
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott