Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Returning back to germany

Alternar
Returning back to germany
Respuesta
10/03/08 10:42
Hi all I have a interesting question to ask.
i was working on a green card scheme visa until 2009. I have left germany in 2007 february,I didnt visit germany in this time. If I came back to germany, I understand that I have to get the work permit again.

If I get a new workpermit, does my previous work stay in germany count for future BE or neiderlassung eralubnis ?
I think this question is not answered before, so if anyone can answer this It will be a great help to me.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Returning back to germany
Respuesta
10/03/08 12:02 en respuesta a balu v.
@the_nomad

...i was working on a green card scheme visa until 2009

That's really amazing buddy...how did you manage that?

If I came back to germany, I understand that I have to get the work permit again.

That's correct. But you can't just come back, you need a visa to come to Germany.

If I get a new workpermit, does my previous work stay in germany count for future BE or neiderlassung eralubnis?

No, because you are absent from Germany more than 6 months, you have to restart the clock.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott