Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Re: Marriage Certificate Verification for spouse visa

Alternar
Hi,

I am a Bangladeshi working here in Germany in a SW company since last five years. My wife has applied for family reunion visa end of august. After waiting around 3 months I came to know foreign office here in Germany, asked the embassy to verify our marriage certificate. They said it could take around 2 and half months to verify. Anybody here know how the process work? Is there anyway to speed up the process? Does anyone here have the contact details of the lawyer or agent who will verify the marriage certificate in Bangladesh?

I am really in unlucky situation being newly married apart for such a long time is very hard. I will really appreciate if anyone can provide me some information.

Aryan
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 13:47 en respuesta a raj aryan.
Hello

I am in same situation as you. I think we cant do much rather wait.

Initially i tried to argue with ABH people and asked to speed up. Untill they get a OK from consulate that verfication is OVER. Nothing could be done.

I applied in INDIA:Guess holds the same with all countries

Good luck.

Cheers,Pac
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 14:11 en respuesta a raj aryan.
of course there is way to speed it up.
first: why did they wait 3 monnths to start marriage certificate check. if they strarted it 3 months ago it could be over yet.

You have to call every week and see what is going on and then call at those places where it should be pushed.

find out how and where is this check taking place than call those people or someone on your side to speed it up.

one is certain:
if you do not call they do not do anything.
I find it out my self allways when I send something to ABH.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 14:50 en respuesta a raj aryan.
Thanks both of you for your responds. Actually ABH took most of the time and at the end they said they want our marriage certificate to verify and they asked the local embassy to do it. I called local embassy and they said it will take 2 and half month. If any member of trust7 faced the similar situation from Bangladesh and know the lawyer contact details and how the process will work then I could try to speed up the process.

So please provide me the contact details of the lawyer or agent in Bangladesh if anyone knows here. thanks a lot.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
14/11/05 15:00 en respuesta a raj aryan.
you do not have to contact lawyer but Bangl. embassy. that would lawyer do anyway.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
15/11/05 11:35 en respuesta a raj aryan.
Hi friends,
As I mentioned in one of my earlier postings, the Embassy in India appoints a detective agency to verify the marriage certificate. Obviously, the Embassy would not reveal the name of the detective agency. My experience is that the applicant/his family has to pay for the verification. The procedure in India takes about 6 weeks. The only way to speeden this procedure is to arm the Embassy with more proof apart from the marriage certificate - e.g. marriage invitation card, some photos of marriage, honeymoon(!), some proof that lots of people attended the marriage and of course photos taken in the altar.I guess the same would hold good for B'desh. Good luck.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/11/05 17:52 en respuesta a raj aryan.
does anyone has anymore ideas? what can be done? or anyone from bangladesh face same problem and know the contact details of the agent or lawer?

Its really hard to be apart for such a long time.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott