Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse's independent RP

Alternar
Spouse's independent RP
Respuesta
22/09/04 20:11
Hi,

I have been reading the "Procedure at Job Contract Termination" thread carefully, at its end there is a discussion about spouse's visa topic. I couldn't really find an unswer for the following question (unless the answer is hidden somewhere in the German text, my German is not so good yet!):

If my wife is residant in Germany for more than 2 years as a Hausfrau (dependant on me), is she able to get an independant residence permit?if yes, is this only valid if she is working, what about if she has to continue as a Hausfrau to take care of childeren?

Any clarification will be appreciated.

Thanks to all of you, this site is really very useful.

W.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Spouse's independent RP
Respuesta
22/09/04 20:23 en respuesta a Wael El-Dali.
Approach everything step by step that too in small steps..

I cant awnser all your questions...but there is nothing hidden in the germany text it only says "it depends on the authority whether to give or not give and there is no particular law"

So, first as you said your wife is not working, go and get a unlimited work permit called "Arbeitsberechtigung"

and by this time some one will awnser if she can get RP or not .

Becoz some of us are in a stage like, spouses have arbeitsberechtigung and also they are working , but still they haven't tried for this RP unlimited residence permit.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/09/04 21:34 en respuesta a Wael El-Dali.
sorry W. but without german you can forget WP and PR for wife because those things is not easy to get.
it is posible that first answer will be No and then you must write very profound letter in german to sue Ausländer Amt on Cort.
something like that on english is imposible.
beside, on english, there is no example.
on german you get everything here with search "spouse work permit"

so get dictionary and get to work

WP is no problem to get if you follow procedure.
PR for wife is great thing and with it, you are safe and warm also and that means for hole life.
But AB is not obliged to issue PR for her allthough they can if she was 2 years here.

It would be nice to see if someone managed to get PR for spouse.
That would be usefull because lots of AB Beamters don't know that they have right to give her PR, so they wan't do it because of their ignorance.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
23/09/04 12:37 en respuesta a Wael El-Dali.
Ok, the picture is clearer now. In fact I was thinking about the possibility to get a normal limited residence permit (not a necessary a permenant one) but just to be independent from me.

What do you think about that?

Thanks,

Wael
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7