Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Alternar
GC's from Pakistan
Respuesta
2/12/04 15:50
Hi,

I would like to meet other GC's from Pakistan. I am in Berlin(Nord) and can be accessed at waqar_hussein@lycos.com or over this Forum.

A little abt myself: I m living in Germany for abt 8 yrs now. Have studied here and am working now.

Thanks to anyone replying.

regards

Waqar
0 (0 Votos)

Re: GC's from Pakistan
Respuesta
2/12/04 16:12 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
how 'bout GCs from elsewhere? Will be please to invite you for a home made dinner if you want.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/12/04 16:24 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
Hey Nobody,

Why not sure!

I am always pleased to meet nice and friendly ppl.Just drop me an e-mail with ur contact details.

regards
Waqar
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/12/04 22:21 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
Just write me a mail to IODvDACitizenWatch@websdexter.com, you will get my details in response to your mail.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/12/04 10:30 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
AOA Waqar,

I am from Pakistan, preciesly from Lahore.
Today I'll write you an email with details but unfortunately I don't live in Berlin but Hamburg. Anyway we can keep contact.

Dear NoBody, you are a very nice person and I would also like to meet you and if you come to Hamburg, I would love to invite you on a dinner.

I can understand Waqar's desire to see his own people. He is living here for the last 8 years and some times one wants to speak his own language , to be in his own people. Its quite normal.

Last month I started a thread with the same title and I was able to make some new friends.

On 20th of November, we organized and celebrated a "South Asian Day" in Hamburg University. 5 countries (Pakistan, India, Srilanka, Bangladesh and Nepal) particpated in it with their cultural exhibitions and presentations. It was a very nice and successful event. Why did we do it? To show our culture, to make new friends. I made some new German friends and last Thursday I was in Berlin in another function to meet some of them.

I think I have gone a little out of the current topic so I cut it here.

@Detlef: I took some very nice pictures on "South Asian Day" and I would love to share them. Can we have some space in this site where we display these pictures for some time and then they are removed.

regards,
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/12/04 12:09 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
Hi Khokhar,

I just try to be NoBody else but me, that's the way I am and thanks for your kind words.
They are building this non-stop ICE railway from Berlin to Hamburg and it should take 90 minutes to go there when it will be finished. I will be pleased to come over there to meet.

I worked there in June for 1 week, I didn't really had the time to visit the city but with what I saw, I really loved it. So see you next time there or whenever you come in Berlin, I got a big guest sleeping room which is most of the time empty so, you're most welcome.

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/12/04 12:43 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
Hi Khokar,

a nice picture! Is this your son?

You wrote:
@Detlef: I took some very nice pictures on "South Asian Day" and I would love to share them. Can we have some space in this site where we display these pictures for some time and then they are removed.

This feature and other useful features will come for sure. But as always, Manuel and his team will need some time. They are still working on trust7, the website is far away from being finnished :-)

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/12/04 12:51 en respuesta a Waqar Hussein.
Hi Khokar & Nobody,

Thankyou both for replying.

@Khokar: I would like to meet you whenever time will allow. I ve been to Hamburg a couple of times and its a nice place. Very cosmopolitan and multicultural like Berlin.
Just drop me an email with ur contact details, this way we can atleast have some e-mail/Tel contact.

@Nobody: I will write you an email today and lets see where and when we can meet up (May be over some weekend).

If there is anyone else from Pakistan out there, please do reply on this thread. Other friendly "Kollegen" in Berlin are also requested to reply (irrespective of Nationality).

A schönes Wochenende to all of you.

Waqar
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3