Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Tsunami - Condolences
Answer
12/27/04 11:26 AM
For those who still does not know the disaster that caused by Tsunami, yesterday morning (asian time)...it killed thousand of thousand people across asia pacific (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia..). For this reaason, I would like to share grieft with you guys..

you can go to any major newspapper sites to read the details
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Tsunami - Condolences
Answer
12/27/04 12:10 PM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
Dear SengKiang,

when I saw the bad news in the TV, I thought of you. I hope, that your family and friends are fine!

My family and I, we feel with the millions of people who are suffering under this disaster!

Es hat uns sehr betroffen gemacht, daß während wir in Deutschland feiern, so viele Menschen unter dieser schrecklichen Katastrophe zu leiden haben.

In Gedanken sind wir bei den betroffenen Menschen und hoffen, daß ihnen weitere Schrecken erspart bleiben.

Detlef und Familie
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/27/04 4:48 PM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
May God bless their souls and relief the sufferings of their relatives .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/04 12:04 AM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
May god bless them and help the families of the deceased to cope with their enormous loss. I cant think of words to express my grief at this tragedy. Lets all pray for them.......
bizzare
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/04 1:38 PM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
Hi friends,

maybe you want to help the people in South Asia with a donation. I have a link with the accounts of some helping organizations:

http://www.tagesschau.de/spendenkonten/0,1192,SPM26380_REF898_NAV,00.html

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/30/04 11:57 AM as a reply to Seng Kiang Hoe.
The death toll has reached to 80,000 and predicted that it will rise to 100,000.

Fellow GC, I plead that each one of us could come out some contribution for those impacted victims and countries. For donation information, please see previous post by Detlef.

If you are religous, please remember them in your prayer.

SengKiang
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18