Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Tax deduction problem in germany

Umschalten
Tax deduction problem in germany
Antwort
20.01.06 20:01
Hi all,
I am student in one fachochschule and know i am working in one company as a praktikant(Intern). The problem is! The company is saying that my praktikum(internship) is not compulsory so i have to pay the taxes like Rentenversichrung, Arbeitlosenversichrung, Plegeversicherung.Is it really mandatory to pay these many taxes since my praktikum(internship) is not complusory?.

Is there any exceptions to avoid these taxes?.

Can any one provide me some law sections to avoid these taxes.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Tax deduction problem in germany
Antwort
21.01.06 12:06 als Antwort auf samba siva.
Hallo Sambasiva,
Dont worry about these taxes and insurance stuffs. They are actually helpful if you want to stay in germany afterwards. Anyway since you are a student you will get most or all of your taxes back when you apply for your tax returns. Insurance stuffs are minimal but you dont get them back.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Tax deduction problem in germany
Antwort
23.01.06 16:00 als Antwort auf samba siva.
I am paying AV(Arbeitslosversicherung) right now. So, will the insurance pay me when I dont have praktikum.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott