Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Einbuergerung

Umschalten
Einbuergerung
Antwort
03.08.09 18:10
I and my child have started Einbürgerung since April and waiting for citizenship. Then we will apply for OCI. My wife is still having normal visa and she has finished 6 years of stay in Germany. She will get Unlimited VISA in two months. She has done 1 year German course and is having B1 certificate. Also she is having Orientierungsprüfung result.

Due to some personal cause we are planning to visit India for 2 years from next year. I will not be having any german contract during this 2 years but having an Indian contact from same company. Now I have two questions.

1. Is it possible for my wife to start Einbürgerung process now? So that we go india after all getting Germany passwort and OCI.

2. If she can not start Einbürgerung process. How can she hold her unlimited VISA (NE) status for 2 years ?

Any suggestions.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Einbuergerung
Antwort
03.08.09 19:36 als Antwort auf sidd m.
>>1. Is it possible for my wife to start Einbürgerung process now? So that we go india after all getting Germany passwort and OCI.

I was wondering why you did not include the process for your wife along with yourr??

>>2. If she can not start Einbürgerung process. How can she hold her unlimited VISA (NE) status for 2 years ?

Take permission from the ABH that it will be valid till the time you return back.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.08.09 22:29 als Antwort auf sidd m.
Dear Raj,

Thank you for your reply. My wife was doing integration course and was not eligible. And slowly Einbürgerung process was getting difficult. So I have started.

Do you know how early can she apply for Einbürgerung? She is over 6 years in Germany.

Thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.08.09 23:51 als Antwort auf sidd m.
If we are correctly informed, wife is eligible after 4 years of her stay in Germany. As your wife has completed already the required language courses, I guess she is eligible.

Hope this information helps.

-RK
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
05.08.09 13:49 als Antwort auf sidd m.
Yes. You are right. I and my wife visited Landersamt.They said that my wife can apply now for Einbuergerung. Now they need

1. Birth Certificate
2. Certificate of Integration course
3. B1 Certificate
4. Einbürgerungsprüfung Certificate

Thank you all.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.08.09 03:09 als Antwort auf sidd m.
one question>> If I cannot furnish a birth certificate .. then what are the other ways / documents which can be given for the einbuergrung process??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.08.09 20:59 als Antwort auf sidd m.
@stier

If you do not have a birth certificate, you can get a statement from your consulate stating your date of birth as in your passport. This will probably do.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott