Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Citizenship Integration

Umschalten
Citizenship Integration
Antwort
03.11.05 11:32
Hello All,

This post is just to share citizenship and Integration related information from my side. I believe many of us who already have Permanent Citizenship would be by next year valid for Citizenship.

Anybody who already has Permanent Citizenship and has done Integration Course is valid for German Citizenship after 7 years.

The Integration Course for us in simple means "Zertificate Deutsch" exam and 30 hours of Orientation course.

As most of us already have some level of German langauge expertise. The Integration Course department thinks we guys are not eligible.

Hence for myself I have decided to go for the "Zertificate Deutsch" exam of my own and the approach the department then. The exam is schdeuled for 10 dec

I did talked to the course department and it seems this would be fine.

Cheers
Kamal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Citizenship Integration
Antwort
03.11.05 12:07 als Antwort auf kamal singh.
"Permanent Citizenship" ?
Is there also "volatile" citizenship ? ;)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 12:09 als Antwort auf kamal singh.
Sorry.. this was a reposting done by accident.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 12:28 als Antwort auf kamal singh.
@kdsnoorie

The Integration Course for us in simple means "Zertificate Deutsch" exam and 30 hours of Orientation course.

Are you sure buddy?....isn't it 630 Hours?
Not to mention that you pay @ 2,05 € per Hour :-)

http://www.bamf.de/template/integration/content_integration_kurs_00_startseite.htm
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 12:46 als Antwort auf kamal singh.
@Akshay

Correct.. Integration course is 630 hours BUT 600 hours of it is for the language course and 30 hours of it for the so called "orientation".

If you already have "Zertifikat Deutsch" in your hand then 600 Hours part is for you superfluous, you just need the 30 Hours part. On this aspect, Kamal is right.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 12:51 als Antwort auf kamal singh.
Lacrima - your statement regarding hours is right.
And on "volatile citizenship", well what I have right now (Unlimited Visa) could be for practical reasons classified as that only.

Cheers
Kamal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.11.05 13:02 als Antwort auf kamal singh.
For those who want to take "Zertificate Deutsch" exam :-)

http://www.sprachenzertifikate.de/Sprachpr0uefungen_ablegen/Pr0uefungen/Deutsch/zertifikat_deutsch.htm
http://www.cdc.de/de/deutschalsfremdsprache/article_2829.htm
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18