Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

confused about my visa status!

Umschalten
confused about my visa status!
Antwort
05.08.09 01:54
Hi All,

I have been reading the Archives on this forum for some time now. And only after I got completely confused I am writing here.

I finished my studies in Germany and started working in July 2006. This is what is written on my Visa:

--
übertrag des Aufenthaltstitel. Beschäftigung nur gemäß §27 Nr. 3 BeschV als:
Software Developer(programmierer bei: xyz GmbH bis: 31.03.2010 Bezirk der Agentur für Arbeit: Berlin gestattet. Sonstige Erwerbstätigkeit nur mit Genhmigung der Ausländerbehörde gestattet.
--

is this visa company dependent?
if yes, then am i eligible to apply for a company independent visa and how?

best regards
Abhilash

(please pardon me if some of you find this post repetitive, but kindly try to help me out).
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: confused about my visa status!
Antwort
05.08.09 03:04 als Antwort auf abhilash kumar.
>>is this visa company dependent?
Yes

>>if yes, then am i eligible to apply for a company independent visa
Yes

>>and how?

Search for something called BE in the archive
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.08.09 13:38 als Antwort auf abhilash kumar.
Thank you Raj!

I was asked to be at AB today. And they updated my visa status to the following:

--
Beschäftigung jeder Art gestattet. Selbständige Tatigkeit nur mit Genehmigung der Ausländerbehörde gestattet.
--

As I understand, this permits me to work in any company/any job, and i am restricted from free-lancing.

I think this is BE, right?(confused because in most of the BE(s) catchword is "Erwebstätigkeit Gestattet" )

best regards
Abhilash
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.08.09 14:25 als Antwort auf abhilash kumar.
>>As I understand, this permits me to work in any company/any job, and i am restricted from free-lancing.

congrads. Yes your understanding is correct

>>I think this is BE, right?(confused because in most of the BE(s) catchword is "Erwebstätigkeit Gestattet" )

Yes it is. Sometimes they write Beschaftigung Erlaubt(BE) or Beschaftigung gestattet. It is just the wordings
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott