Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Help needed please

Umschalten
Help needed please
Antwort
03.10.05 19:53
Hi, my name is Katty and I am a new member here. I really need information. I am married with a german guy since one year ago and I live in Germany since 9 months ago, I am peruvian and my mother is in Peru alone because I don´t have brothers and sisters and my father died 15 years ago. She is about 65 years old now. I would like to know if it is possible in some years take my mother with me in Germany since she won´t be able to do her things by herself and I am really worried about her, I am her only one daughter and she has always made everything for me. I can´t leave her. I need some information please.
Thank you so much for your help.

Katty

p.d: Please any information in English if possible because I can not enough german yet. Thanks a lot.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Help needed please
Antwort
03.10.05 20:23 als Antwort auf katty kaiser.
Why cross-posting ? such a behaviour considered rude in internet forums. Please see my answer in your first thread to your same question.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3