Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge quickly

Umschalten
Dear All,

How can I get eine Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge quickly? I have done already Einbürgerung test. I dont need to do B1 as I studied in Deutschland. Please let me know what else needs to be done for Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge ?

Thanks in advance
Mo
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge quickly
Antwort
30.08.09 17:55 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
Which Bescheinigung are you looking for?

If you want to get Integration course certificate, then you need to have B1 certificate plus orientation course certificate.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.08.09 18:08 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
Hello UMTS,

I am writing you what I see in the letter
" Nach 10 Abs. 3 StAG ist diese Frist auf 7 jahre zu verkürzen, wenn eine eine Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge über die erfolgreiche Teilnahme an einem Integrationkurs vorgelegt wird"

Please let me know what I need to be done to get this "Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge"
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.08.09 18:34 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
To get that Bescheinigung, You need to have B1 certificate plus orientation course certificate.

Better is to call the BAMF office, which is near to you and they will guide you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.08.09 19:02 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
@hellonews,

you studied in germany and you are not able to read what this german phrase means:

Nach 10 Abs. 3 StAG ist diese Frist auf 7 jahre zu verkürzen, wenn eine eine Bescheinigung des Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge über die erfolgreiche Teilnahme an einem Integrationkurs vorgelegt wird"

it means you need integration course certificate, B1+orientation.

Definitly you need B1. it will help you read and understand german. ;-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
30.08.09 22:42 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
Mr Subir,

It does not make sense to pinch someone. I wrote here to make sure whether I need B1 or not ? I am confuse about the communication what they done earlier with me. I am not that bad in German. If they make it clear earlier then I would have done earlier.

Whatever, thx for your answer.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
31.08.09 14:47 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
Hi Hellonews,

well, I have bad news for you.

I know you studied here. This MAYBE skips the german languaje test BUT this won't make you to skip the "Orientierungskurs".

As you know, to reduce the Einburgerungszeit from 8 to 7 years you need to have approved the Integration course. This means you have ca. 600+ hours of german language classes (B1 level) + a short course of history and politics in Germany (ca. 45 hs).

At the end of this course you receive a CERTIFICATION that afterwards you present into the whateverAmt to shorten your period from 8 to 7 years.

If you came before year X (I guess it was 2005) you can skip the Integrationskurs, but then if you want to shorten the time to be german, you need to:

1- Prove your 1B german level languaje
2- Prove your knowledge of German uses and history
3- After these two steps you receive an Integration course certification

1 is done via ZD test or equivalent OR if you studied here your university/school papers

2 is done via Orientierungskurse and no way to skip it

Once you have 1 and 2 you send both to BAMF and they send you a certification that is equivalent to point 3

I hope I was clear enougth. If I wasn't, please read the answer BAMF sent me when I asked for information:

"Sehr geehrter Herr YO1,

damit Sie bereits nach 7 Jahren einen Einbürgerungsantrag stellen können, benötigen Sie ein Abschlußzertifikat des Integrationskurses. Dieses erhalten Sie, wenn Sie erfolgreich an einem B1 Test teilgenommen und die 45 Stunden Orientierungskurs erfolgreich absolviert haben. Sollten Sie diesen Abschluss bereits haben legen Sie die dafür erhaltenen Zertifikate bei Ihrer zuständigen Einbürgerungsbehörde vor Ort vor. Werden Ihre Abschlüsse von der zuständigen Einbürgerungsbehörde nicht akzeptiert, wenden Sie sich bitte an die für Sie zuständige Regionalstelle des Bundesamtes für Migration und Flüchtlinge. Welche Regionalstelle für Sie zuständig ist erhalten Sie auf unserer website unter: Service / Web-GIS - Das Auskunftsystem des Bundesamtes / Schnellsuche, ermitteln. Bitte auf dem dafür vorgesehenen Feld Ihre Postleitzahl eingeben, auf -Zuständige Regionalstelle mit Regionalkoordinator- und Suche klicken.

Have a nice day
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
31.08.09 15:19 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
i am sure @hello has studied in germany, but not in german but english. If some one has done their studies in German language then they can apply for exceptions.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
04.06.12 19:07 als Antwort auf Mamun Kabir.
Hallo,

ich bin hier in Deutschland bevor 2005. Könnte ein Integrationskurs Zertifikat nach 17 Absatz 1 Integrationsverordnung die Zeit des Einbürgerung auf sieben Jahre verkürzen? ODER bräuchte man ein andere Integrationsverordnung?

VG
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18