Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Ausländerbehörde (or) Arbeitsamt ??

Umschalten
Ausländerbehörde (or) Arbeitsamt ??
Antwort
20.05.05 14:26
Hallo,

I have a normal work permit (no Green card). When I change my job now I should get a new "Arbeitserlaubnis" and "Aufenthaltserlaubnis" in the name of the new company.

I saw once in the trust7 website that now we don´t have to go to Arbeitsamt. Everything is done now in Ausländerbehörde. But I am not sure how far this is the case in Berlin. I searched for this in the trust7 website with change of job topic. But I could not find the right answer.

And is there any link which can show how much area outside Berlin (Berlin C) comes under the Ausländerbehörde in Berlin (I mean like Dahlewitz) ?

Thanking you,
Nagananda

P.S: Today some how trust7 website is very slow.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Ausländerbehörde (or) Arbeitsamt ??
Antwort
20.05.05 14:59 als Antwort auf Vinod B.
You still have to go to ABH (I think you know where it is), I live in Berlin (Berlin A) so I know.

D.

PS The site is faster than yesterday, yesterday it was a pain to get in and post.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.05.05 15:16 als Antwort auf Vinod B.
Hi Nobody,

Thanks for the reply. I know where the ABH is.

I want to know if I should go to the Arbeitsamt for getting the new Arbeitserlaubnis or Arbeitsgenehmigung in the new company´s name.

(or) Are they doing this in ABH so that I don´t need to go to the Arbeitsamt ?

Thanking you,
Nagananda
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.05.05 16:59 als Antwort auf Vinod B.
All is done by the ABH, they will give it after contacting the Arbeitsamt in case it is needed. Me and my wife had had ours directly there without any checking to the Arbeitsamt, it all depends on the case but I think you should get it right away, in case you are here since long enough.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18