Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

PR for Higlhly qualified "von Anfang"

Umschalten
PR for Higlhly qualified "von Anfang"
Antwort
09.02.05 13:31
Dear Guys,
I'm an Indian IT professional with 6+ years of embedded experience, currently working in Germany with normal workpermit. In total, I have 2+ years of direct work experience in Germany, but which is not continuous. That is, complete 2001 in Germany, and 2002 - 2003 in India, and again 2004 onwards in Germany. I have MS in Software Systems. And I have baisc knowledge of German.

I was trying to find out whether I would qualify for PR as per New Immigration law.

The law says that

"Für Hochqualifizierte wird die Gewährung eines Daueraufenthalts von Anfang an vorgesehen, sie können sofort eine Niederlassungserlaubnis erhalten" (This text is from the auswaertigesamt site, link is given at the end of the message)

Here my question is, the use of the word "von Anfang" (from the begining), does that mean there are no preconditions required (like 5 yrs of stay). If not, then how to interpret "von Anfang" and why there is no hint about any preconditions ?

Friends, please clarify me with your understanding or from your discussions with ABH or lawyers.

http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/de/willkommen/auslaenderrecht/zuwanderung_html

Thanks & Best Regards,
Kumaran
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: PR for Higlhly qualified "von Anfang"
Antwort
09.02.05 13:46 als Antwort auf Elangkumaran Subbarayan.
As a matter of fact to qualify in this category you must be a -

i. prominent scientist/professor or
ii. earn 84,000 Euro per year in Germany

Those are the real hoch-qualifizierte. Others like you and me with Masters Degree/several years of professional experiences are not eligible to NE in this category.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3