Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Change Student to Work Permit

Umschalten
Visa Change Student to Work Permit
Antwort
21.12.11 20:56
Hello,

I've a student's visa in Germany. And I have received a job offer. I just started the Studies. So I want to leave the university and start the job. Is it a problem if I do not finish the studies and want to leave the university?

Thanks in advance for the help
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa Change Student to Work Permit
Antwort
22.12.11 12:10 als Antwort auf M N.
If you want to take up the new job, you would have to leave Germany and apply for a fresh application for the work permit from your home country.
The reasoning given behind this is that your current visa has been issued only for the cause of your studies and if you wish to change that cause, you need to start afresh.

The only possible that you don't have to leave Germany and get the work permit is that you finish your university course and then apply for it.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa Change Student to Work Permit
Antwort
22.12.11 14:41 als Antwort auf M N.
Thank you for the information...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124