Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Student bringing spouse as a student

Umschalten
Student bringing spouse as a student
Antwort
27.06.08 03:08
Hi Friends,

I would be really greatfull if somebody could help me. Here goes the info of mine....

I have finished my masters in Germany and I have joined my second masters in Germany and fortunately I got a job in Germany which is schedule to start after I get my work permit. I got married recently and I wanted to bring my wife as a student and as per plan she also got an admission from German University. If my wife applies for a student visa from India...do we need to consider some elements to avoid future complications. How should she defend herselves if the officer in German embassy in India questions why are opting for a student visa instead of a dependent visa???? Can anybody help me on this.

Awaiting you reply....

MFG
Kiran
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Student bringing spouse as a student
Antwort
27.06.08 03:52 als Antwort auf Kiran Kumar Podila.
hi,

I am thinking y r u opting for student visa for u r wife.I think its better to come on dependent visa, it wud provide her also with workpermit if she gets german course certificate.And also it wud provide u with less tax cuts.And later if she is interested more in studies she can join any course after she comes.

I think it wud be better to contact some Indians working in SAP AG at Walldorf, they had recently did the process for their wife.

prasheel.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.06.08 16:00 als Antwort auf Kiran Kumar Podila.
It shouldn't be a problem in any of the cases..

Once, she gets a dependent visa, she can change her status to a student as soon as you have the immatriculation from the university.

Good luck!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.06.08 20:17 als Antwort auf Kiran Kumar Podila.
Thank you Rajesh,

Nice to see you here. I hope you remember me. I am also a Master graduate from Weingarten. I am just thinking of bring her as a student as I did not get my workpermit yet and she has no German Lang certification. As far as I know if she comes as a dependent she is not allowed to work for two years and as a part of her course she need to do her praktikum and thesis which needs workpermit. Can I defend her student visa this way???.... Suggestions are highly respected. Please reply me.

MFG
Kiran
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.06.08 14:59 als Antwort auf Kiran Kumar Podila.
Hi Kiran,

How is life? Congrats!! With respect to your wife's visa. If she has got an admission , just go in for student visa. It is less hussle and it is pretty much quick!! But please fill in all valid details about 'Spouse Details' in the visa application form. If the officer is insisting for a reason, just tell him/her frankly that you do not care which visa she gets.. the most important factor is that she gets the wanted education. Obviously, she needs to get the financial assurance!!

I think your case is very straightforward..Just apply for a student visa and she should get it within 3-4 weeks...

Good luck in the process and keep me posted..

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3