Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wife and kid moving out of germany for 4-5 months

Umschalten
Hello,

I am working for a company here in Stuttgart as IT consultant on GC work permit.

My wife and kid who are registered here want to go back to my home country for 4/ 4 and a half months as we do not want to do the kid's schooling here. My kid will be completing the 6 in July 2005.My wife and kid will be coming back in sept/ oct 2005.Family's visa is multiple entry.

Do I need to inform the authorities.If so whom?
Is there a need to deregister and reregister when the come back in sept/oct.

Will there be change in the tax card.Will the child allowance be stopped.

Best Regards

Amit
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Wife and kid moving out of germany for 4-5 months
Antwort
23.05.05 19:25 als Antwort auf amit Joshi.
If their stay is going to be less than six months, the visa/GC will be still valid. During the meantime, it is up to you to inform the authorities. If you inform them, your will not get the kindergeld during the absence as well as your tax class will be upgraded to 1. So you will incurr more taxes. But if you do not inform them, they will not come to know. If you inform them and you pay more tax, this can be claimed in your next tax assessment as two family maintenance. My spouse has also left Germany for more than three months now. I havent informed, not that i want to cheat the authorities. I just dont want to take the hassle to de-registration, re-registration, changing the tax card etc., etc., I just hate to see the beamters!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Wife and kid moving out of germany for 4-5 months
Antwort
24.05.05 16:53 als Antwort auf amit Joshi.
Thanks for the reply "Asian". the only thing in my case is the fact that my kid who will be of 6 years in June needs to compulsoryly attend school here from Aug.Which means that I will need to inform them - donot you think?, as my kid will not be there in germany when the school starts.
Is there a way out in this as well?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18