Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

AE extension - ausländerbehörde wants again Arbeitsmarkt check for same rol

Umschalten
Hello everybody,

I have been reading exaustively this site, and found no situation like mine.
I've got an unlimited job in Germany in Feb 2006. Got an AE for 10 months. Now is time to extend it. The ausländerbehörde gave me a form to be filled by my company, which suggests an advertising on www.arbeitsagentur.de (this is the so called Arbeitsmarkt check). Why this again, if I have the same job, the same role in the same company ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

@atmas3

In your case AMC is just a formality, your AE would be extended for next 1 year. Nowdays ABH is just scared of giving 5 years AE at once :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

"In your case AMC is just a formality"

And it is also perfectly legal.. just one time AMC was only for the good-old GClers.. ;) How many of them are around nowadays ? they already became NElers.. ;)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

If they just suggest your firma something, than it is OK. Everybody can suggest what he wants.
But if they say that your firma must search for someone else and if they do not find him, you get visa extension - that is completely illegal.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott