Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got NE under Leading Scientist Category

Umschalten
Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Shankar 27.04.05 15:46
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category YO 1 27.04.05 16:26
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Janardhan Burugupalli 27.04.05 16:27
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Mashud kabir 27.04.05 16:29
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category NoBody 27.04.05 16:31
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category trust7 27.04.05 16:31
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category YO 1 27.04.05 16:35
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Shankar 27.04.05 16:38
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Shankar 27.04.05 16:40
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Fred J 27.04.05 17:38
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category rahul sharma 27.04.05 19:35
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category wael ELDALI 27.04.05 19:53
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category narinder soni 27.04.05 20:51
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category pasko Frank 27.04.05 22:38
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Shankar 28.04.05 12:13
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category narinder soni 28.04.05 12:21
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Shankar 28.04.05 12:24
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Krishnadoss 28.04.05 12:48
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category wael ELDALI 28.04.05 13:00
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Shankar 28.04.05 13:00
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Rajesh Krishnadoss 28.04.05 14:04
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category Ashot Melkonyan 28.04.05 19:28
Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category A. T 01.05.05 19:25
Dear Detlef and Dear All,

I am happy to tell you all that today i got my NE as a Leading Scientist ( without 84K Salary) .

It all happened so quick. I need to thank my Professor who forwarded my application. He initiated the whole process, calling the Auslandsamt and then the Ausdlandsamt people were so happy to take my application. They didnt ask any documents from me as the had all in their file. I just went with a very strong letter from my professor that i am leading a group of research team and i have 2 Master degrees and i have won a prestigiuos DAAD price and i have a Unbefristet Arbeitsvertrag with the Government of Bayern

The Beamterin told me that she will inform when everythign is OK!! Today i got my letter and it needed just 2 minutes after paying 200€to get a stamp in the passport. It says Rechtgrundung §19 and Erwerbstätigkeit Gestätet!!

I feel that they just wnted me to have a secure job and as i have a government job, they had no hesitation.

I had a GC till now. I came in to Germany as a Student, Then worked as a GC, then cam back to work as a Wiss-Mitarbeiter and for the last 2 years i am again back to GC. My GC ends in May 2007. I am here in Germany since 2000 August.

The whole NE process took less than 6 weeks in Bayern. Meanwhile, my job profile is that i am an Systems Engineer and lead a group of 8 people in developing a Groundstation for Satellite Networks.

The Beamterin in the Auslandsamt was really patient and perfect. She just spoke with me in german to test my German skills and in the whole 6 weeks process, i was asked to bring a copy of my price which i won (i got the best foreign student price for year 2003 with 1000€ cash) and teh copies of my certificates.

I am extremely happy today just to see the law is now changed and i think all the 16,000GCS will not have any problem to get GC after 5 years. and if your boss feels that you are really good ask him to apply fo ryou under§ 19 so just give up a try

Wish you good luck and Kudos to Mr. Detlef for giving us all the oppurtunity to shre our views.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Got NE under Leading Scientist Category
Antwort
27.04.05 16:26 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajeshspg

Let me be the first GC (from Trust7) to congratulate you!

I didn´t know you were also in our beloved Bayern. I know now where you are working! I have a couple of friends (former colleages) there.

You proved and opened a path for more Hochqualifizierte NE for any of us in the future (leider not my case - I´m out of the satellites nowadays but I miss those times)

Gut gemacht und viele Grüße!!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:27 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
HI Rajesh,

Nice to hear the good news form you. Congratulations for your NE status. And I am surprised to see everything happen at the Wuerzburg Auslaendersamt, with whom i was associated for the last 4 yrs.

But you really acheived a lot of things in ur life, which we dint know unless you made it on the paper.

Say greetings to ur famil,

regards
Janardhan & family
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:29 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

I congratulate you for your NE!

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:31 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Bowing my head, congratulations.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:31 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

congratulations from my side! Even as I am only the second behind YO ;-)

I am sure it will be a 'win win' case for both, for you and Germany!

Good luck
Detlef

P.S.: trust7 users are really fast! I am the 4th now :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:35 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
@Detlef:

Not surprises, considering that I´ve been member of Trust7 than you!!! ;-)

Trust7 = Member since 23/09/2004
YO1 = YO = me = Member since 17/11/2003

(But both dates are false!)

Just a joke!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:38 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Dear YO, Jana and mk

Thanks for your wishes. I think the day when u will get NE is not far. But i think all need to speak with their bosses about §19 and maybe they fell that you are highly qualified. My boss fortunately is a Uni-Professor so his letter was somekind of proof that really i be a scientist. In my case, my boss took initiative so it was like a Cakewalk and i think you guys are much more intelligent and succesful than me so u need to make a try. as a matter of fact trying with our local auslandsamt dosent cost you any money and maybe they are interested in yo.

I presonally feel that the Beamters have different opiions about people who really contribute in germany. So, they dont demotivate people. They ofcourse look stressfull when you ask them about NE but law cannot decide your course. So, make an appointment with yoru bosses and ask them to give a very good letter who dose your company feels that you are an Highly qualified personnel and then maybe get help from Trust 7 Lawyers if you feel that your Auslandsamt is notting getting good with foreigners

Thanks once again and now my next try to buy a house here.

Will keep you informed. Unfortunately, i am in business next week so i cannot make it to the Trust 7 meeting.

My wife and kids will get NE onla after completing 5 years but we never care now as it is just a formality after 5 years

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 16:40 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Wow!! what an overwhelming response from you all..

I feel really that trust7 is a family

Thanks oncegain to Detlef and Nobody!!

Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 17:38 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Congratulations, Rajesh! Well done!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 19:35 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Dear Rajesh,

Congrats,

Its very good to see your acheivements.

Your face seems so familiar and resembles one of old friend.

Is rajesh your real name.
I also got NE under §19 but not as a scientist.

I am really interested in your fiels of work and would like to know more about it.

Is it possible to post your email add. here.

Have fun and

Have hope

Regards

Have hope
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 19:53 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi rajeshspg,

CONGRATULATIONS to you

I wish you all the best.

I just wanted to say I also work in the field of satellite ground stations. At the moment I am dealing with ground stations for meteorological satellites.

What about you??

Wah
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 20:51 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Congrats a lot. Good to know that you got your NE without any problems or hiccups from Beamters side emoticon Just kidding.

Actually, Wuerzburg Arbeitsamt/Auslaendersamt/Finanzamt had been very good to me also during last 3-4 years. But unfortunately now me and Jana we both come under Stuttgart area emoticon Thats why I think Jana looked a bit skeptical(about this new area) in his message. But I am hopeful that in near future all GC's(who qualify) will get their NE in a smooth process. Because cases like your's and many more to follow will broaden the knowledge level of Govt. officials.

Congratulations once again.
We are fine here. Lot busy with our kid - everyday learning something new from the 9 month old.

Have a nice time and greetings to all Wuerzburg friends.

Soni
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.04.05 22:38 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
ich Gratuliere , Rajesh!!

you deserved the NE aufjedenfall ,

in don't think any Beamter would have the guts to deny you a NE emoticon

You studied in DE,
You got 8 people under you ,
plus an Award!!

Kudos!!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 12:13 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Dear All,

I think the city were i live in is very good for foreigners. I had no problems with any one here. I have made my own tax returns for the last 3 years and not even once they had asked anything about the authenticity of sending money to my parents. I just showed up the bank transfers and get a letter from my parents that they are not employed and not recieve any Pension from the state.

It is also true with Arbeitsamt and Auslandsamt. So in a way i am lucky to be here. There are 2 Auslandsamts here. One deals with people who live in the city and one for people who live in Landkreis. The one is city is still not aware of the newlaw( I heard it from other forigners). There are many Post doctorates working here but somehow they dont approach the Auslandsamt and ask for §19. Maybe it is a mental block. They think they are still not that qualified. I know for sure that i am not that much qualified but i simply made a try and it worked and even i am not a Doctor.

I also want you all to slowly pursue your bosses and make a try for §19. I have been associated with 3 Auslandsamts in my last 4.5 years and i was very fortunate that all were very helpful and they gave me no troubles. My wife came with a spouse visa 4.5 years before ( when i was a student) and the Auslandsamt gave here a student visa here . they told that she can now work for 3 months and if she finds the studies intereststing she can join the Uni. So i was fortunate!!

@havehope and @wah
our main task here is interlinking of Groundstations. We have a federated Groundstation network. I can control the Groundstation in Stanford, CA and get the data when the satellite is passing over USA and we similarly plan to have groundstations in Asia and Japan. BTW, Our department has developed a Pico Satellite(Cubesat) which is just 10cm*10cm and it is less than 1kg . it will be launched from Russia on the 30th of june and we are planning to test the Internet Protocols in space. We have a complete LINUX OS on board so it is a challenge. ESA is funding our work now.

@soni
How r u soni? it is always a challenge with the kids. especially with a 9 month kid. Our second kid is also now 8.5 months. it gives you immense pleasure to play with kids. How is Stuttgart? You are very correct. The auslandsamt/arbeit/finanz is the best here. Stuttgart is a vibrant city.We miss u here. we could have easily arranged a cricket club here if you were here. Regards to your family and Jana and Family. R you living closeby?

Regards to all and thanks for your wishes
Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 12:21 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Send me your personal mail id. Will write you in detail over there.

Have a nice day.
Soni
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 12:24 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
@soni

rajeshspg@yahoo.com
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 12:48 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Congrads first of all. Well my name is also rajesh and we do have a lot in common. I came to germany in March 2000 as a Masters student and from 2002 i am working as a greencard. but the similarity ends there as u got ur PR ;-).

Just a small question.

Wont it be a problem for u discussing your work on a public forum, that too working for a government organisation dealing with satellite communication? In my point of view you gave away too much information :-)) Just a thought!!

Good luck

rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 13:00 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
@ raj,

I don't think that rajeshspg had given too much information which he shouldn't. What he is speaking about is known information to many people who are working in the field of scientific satellites. I personally had attended a workshop at ESOC "European Space Operation Centre" in Darmstadt, in one of the presentation there was a similar discussion about testing TCPIP over a space link.

I think as long as we are not discussing confidential work related issues, we can explain a bit about what we are doing in Germany.

Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 13:00 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Not at all!! I think we dont have any problems in this aspect as this project is a newly developed project and most of the codes which we write are to be opensource in a few months from now. you can also see the Europen Cubesat Organization and ofcourse Stanford's Groundstation(Mercury software). It is all opensource. This project is aimed only for Education so it dosent have to be a secret.

Dont worry about your NE, it is just a formality which you will do after your GC.

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 14:04 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi rajesh & wsh,

thanks for your info. Since being a layman in your field those information looked very confidential for me :-o

After ur assurance i can breathe easy that my fellow GC's are not going to be in trouble and have a informative exchange of knowledge :-)

Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.04.05 19:28 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hallo Rajeshspg, möchte ich nur korrigieren, dass auch in Stadt, also in München auch, die Beamter über §19 sehr gut wissen. Ich habe vor 4 Wochen nach §19 Satz 1 den Niederlassungserlaubnis bekommen.
Gewartet habe ich aber 2 Monate. Am Anfang sollte ich nur die Hälfte von der Gebühr zahlen. Die restliche 100 Euro habe ich am Ende gezahlt.
Also ich denke alle die wissenschaftliche Tätigkeit, feste Arbeitsstellen haben und in die Forschungsprojekten einbezogen sind können nach §19 den Titel kriegen.
Hilfsreich wäre auch alle Veröffentlichungen, Patente (Genügt auch nur angemeldete) vorzuzeigen.
Grüße aus München,
ashka
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.05.05 19:25 als Antwort auf Rajesh Shankar.
Hi Rajesh,

Congrats for having NE and for me, its more interesting to know about the work you are doing and the Prize you got from DE.

Wish you Best of Luck in future.

GC
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3