Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Maintaining Aufenthalt while working in home country

Umschalten
While talking to one of my friend who comes from Tunisia he said that he is having NE and having a tax class III even his wife is living in Tunisia.I know there are many who are married and still in class IV only because their wife not living in Germany.Now what he said is that his wife got a Aufenthalt and also did Anmeldung here then she left to her country and works there but she comes here only for few times a year this way the husband maintains the tax class III and wife keeps her job.He said many people are doing and there is no problem as no one checks.As my wife works in India and got a government job which she don't want to quit whereas i also want to take the advantage of being married and convert to tax class III from IV so how safe is to do this?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Maintaining Aufenthalt while working in home country
Antwort
13.10.09 16:11 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
>>He said many people are doing and there is no problem as no one checks.

Probably true.

>>As my wife works in India and got a government job which she don't want to quit whereas i also want to take the advantage of being married and convert to tax class III from IV so how safe is to do this?

Do you mean class IV instead of I?

there is nothing like safe when doing something illegal. You just take the risk that you dont get caught. What kind of life is that when the husband and wife meet just a few times in a year. Lots of possibilities of the relationship goin kaputt. Since she is working in govt, i am sure she can take years off without pay and join back whenever necessary.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.09 16:32 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
Long before there was no marriage certificate verification for Indian citizens.

A fraud case was enough to start this marriage certificate verification, sending private detectives to verify.

To dodge them, after marriage certificate verification, Start offshore tax advantage relationships. One day they will find out, all our spouses will have to report to the ABH once in a month.

Did you marry to take "advantage" of this tax class?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.09 18:50 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
@prasadp

Instead of worrying about tax-life I would rather give some serious thought towards my sex-life and also of my wife (if any). Here you are sitting in Germany want to screw the system for money, ever thought about her screwing others?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
13.10.09 22:43 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
Akshay there are lot of things in life to do other than screwing so have some control over your testosterone level or you get bald soon emoticon
My wife already plan to take a long leave but that is only possible after she completes her 2years at work this is the only reason she works there and i don't want she quits a good government job which is always safe than any private jobs anywhere in the world.
Stutt23 i did not marry to take advantage of tax class but being married and not getting the advantage of tax class is also something stupidity.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.09 00:52 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
@prasadp

You seem to be tax challenged. I recommend you move to Tax class - Zero, which is black labour - pay zero taxes.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
14.10.09 12:28 als Antwort auf prasadp kumar.
@prasadp

"i did not marry to take advantage of tax class but being married and not getting the advantage of tax class is also something stupidity."

Then read the tax rule, when your wife is living in germany then and then you are allowed to have tax class 3, it also applies in the case of kindergeld etc. issues. I have seen so many foreigners bank accounts got freezed through authorities, in one case it had happend that wife and 2 kids were not in germany for more than 8 months (to save costs here) and then they were not entitled to get kindergeld etc. + father's tax class problems and so on...sooner or later this things could be traced...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott