Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE - My Experience in ABH

Umschalten
NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 07.07.05 12:45
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Miodrag Vidanovic 07.07.05 18:20
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Denis von Domikulic 07.07.05 19:01
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Viswanathan Venkatachalam 07.07.05 19:22
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH - - 08.07.05 00:17
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH NoBody 08.07.05 04:51
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 08.07.05 12:54
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH NoBody 08.07.05 13:03
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 08.07.05 13:57
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Mashud kabir 08.07.05 15:05
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 08.07.05 16:22
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Denis von Domikulic 08.07.05 17:26
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 08.07.05 17:50
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH M T 08.07.05 17:59
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 08.07.05 18:02
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 08.07.05 18:08
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH A. T 08.07.05 18:43
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Denis von Domikulic 08.07.05 19:03
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Paul Wehrli 08.07.05 23:00
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Faisal Muhammed 09.07.05 13:07
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Johnny English 11.07.05 18:36
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Denis von Domikulic 11.07.05 19:45
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Paul Wehrli 11.07.05 19:55
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Diego Carbonell 11.07.05 21:16
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Cedomir Dijanovic 11.07.05 22:46
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH Johnny English 12.07.05 01:49
Re: NE - My Experience in ABH - - 12.07.05 06:10
NE - My Experience in ABH
Antwort
07.07.05 12:45
Hey Friends,

I was in my local ABH today to apply for my NE. My visa finishes end of september. As I have told before, I always had very good experiences from Beamters. Today was not different. I live in a small town and there was hardly anyone waiting there. I went in , greeted the lady with the cutest smile I ever had in life...:-)). She was really a nice person. I explained her what I need and she told me it's too early to apply for NE. I should come in September with all the papers. I asked her whether that would'nt be too late. Then she told me , in my case there is nothing stopping them from giving me NE.:-)) (isin't that nice to hear ?)

They will start doing the security checks in August.
I should come back on 1st of September with the following

Antrag auf Erteilung einer Niederlassungserlaubnis.
Reisepass
Nachweis über 60 Monate Rentenversicherungbeiträge
Verdienstbescheinigungen der letzen 3 Monate
Wohnraumbescheinigung
Arbeitsbescheinigung

My wife will get a two year extension.

I guess it worked out really good for me. Just wanted to share my experience.

Regards
Faisal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE - My Experience in ABH
Antwort
07.07.05 18:20 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
And your wife will get only an extension because...?

- she didn't pay 60 months Rente?
- didn't live in Germany for 5 yrs?
- something else

Somehow "settlement permit" should mean: if you would like 'to settle', it shoud be allowed for your wife and kids 'to settle' together with you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.07.05 19:01 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
b is true.

60 months are not needed for us anyway because of §104.2 AufenthG,and 5 years is condition for all. If your husband has NE you still have to reach 5 y to get NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.07.05 19:22 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Hi
2 yrs Aufenthaltbewelligung + 3 yrs Aufenthalterlaubnis is it ok ?. or must have 5 yrs Aufenthalterlaubnis to fulfil for NE ?. is study period countable or not for NE or not ?

thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 00:17 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
My case will be:

Antrag auf Erteilung einer Niederlassungserlaubnis.
- the letter of kind like lawyers write

Reisepass
- does not seem real, not to that date

Nachweis über 60 Monate Rentenversicherungbeiträge
- impossible

Verdienstbescheinigungen der letzen 3 Monate
- does not seem real as well. i will send account statements instead

Wohnraumbescheinigung
- lol it seems that i have one document from a list! emoticon

Arbeitsbescheinigung
- does not seem real at all. i doubt that i will have a work contract, actually i do not want to have one, it would give me lots of problems and headaches

how do you think people, will i get NE? ;)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 04:51 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Hi *,

I'm not really on because enjoying some good vacation with my brother running around the streets of Berlin.

As DvD said, the 60 months pension are not required, call them to notify them of that and tell us what she says back. If she says it's a must, then let 'em know something is wrong with their case treatment.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 12:54 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Welll..She told me either 5 years or 60 months pension. I am going to take it with me anyway. A friend of mine who came together with me was rejected NE because he did'nt fullfill the 5 year limit as the first 3 months where not considered. This would the same in my case. So for me I guess it's easy to prove 60 months pension.

How does it work when one get unemployed? Who is the paying the pension ? The arbeitsamt?

Regards

Faisal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 13:03 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
"Welll..She told me either 5 years or 60 months pension", it's not a either-or fact, just the first is necessary.
"A friend of mine who came together with me was rejected NE because he did'nt fullfill the 5 year limit as the first 3 months where not considered", this fact has been discussed here some times and it shows up that it's something depending from an ABH to another
"How does it work when one get unemployed? Who is the paying the pension ? The arbeitsamt?", yep.

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 13:57 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Yeah i know just the "5 years in Germany" is necessary. But I do not find anything wrong with the 60 months condition also. This is something you can easily get from Bfa right ? In my case and in the case of my friend who came with me , we were issued of sort of temporary work permit I guess for the first 3 months. In my workpermit the date is shown as "14.12.2000". I guess thats where the problem lies..ABH will hold on to this. So for me it's better to go for the other option. Don't u think so?

Regards
Fais
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 15:05 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
@kodam

Aufenthaltsbewilliguns time is not counted for NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 16:22 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
so then what is the point ? 5 years working in Germany or 5 years living in Germany? I am confused now.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 17:26 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
5 y living of course. If it would be 5 y working than GC wifes would never get NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 17:50 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Ah yeah...thats good..in that case all you need is just the passport with the Visa stamped on or?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 17:59 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Yes all you need is a Visum stating "AUFENTHALTERLAUBNIS" Completing 5 years.
-metro
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 18:02 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Can you tell me which law says we don't need 60 months pension?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 18:08 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.

Bei Ausländern, die vor dem 1. Januar 2005 im Besitz einer Aufenthaltserlaubnis oder Aufenthaltsbefugnis sind, ist es bei der Entscheidung über die Erteilung einer Niederlassungserlaubnis hinsichtlich der sprachlichen Kenntnisse nur erforderlich, dass sie sich auf einfache Art in deutscher Sprache mündlich verständigen können. § 9 Abs. 2 Nr. 3 und 8 findet keine Anwendung.

is it this?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 18:43 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
yep,

Avoid giving reference of Law-paragraphs, if you are confused with that. Because, there you might require to convince.

As in your case, you got 5 years Pension proof. So, better avoid unnecessary discussions and get NE first.

Wish you best of luck.

GC bis NE
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 19:03 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
it is smart whatA.T. says.
Lots of Beamters do not know for §104.2 AufenthG, and since you have 60 salaries it is better to show it than to discuss about law.
Especially if you are not proficient in german.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.07.05 23:00 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
from the BMI website:

http://www.bmi.bund.de/cln_012/nn_122688/Internet/Content/Themen/Zuwanderung/DatenundFakten/Fragen_20und_20Antworten_20zum_20Zuwanderungsgesetz.html#doc333266bodyText7

Muss ich bei einem Antrag auf Niederlassungserlaubnis nach dem 1. Januar 2005 alle strengeren Kriterien nach dem Aufenthaltsgesetz erfüllen?
Wenn Sie vor dem 1. Januar 2005 eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis oder Aufenthaltsbefugnis hatten, müssen Sie nur die bislang für die Erteilung einer unbefristeten Aufenthaltserlaubnis erforderlichen einfachen deutschen Sprachkenntnisse besitzen.
Außerdem brauchen Sie nicht
über die nach Abschluss eines Integrationskurses zu erwartenden Kenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse im Bundesgebiet zu verfügen und
mindestens 60 Monate Pflichtbeiträge oder freiwillige Beiträge zur gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung geleistet haben.

clear enough or ;)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
09.07.05 13:07 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
yeah Dvd, I guess I am going on the "60 months pension" route. But my german is really OK for normal communications..:-)) I was always communicating to the beamte in German. But as you said it would be difficult to convince them abt different laws even if I know German. But when I go on 1st of September, actually I would have paid 59 months I guess...But that should'nt be a problem.

Regards
Faisal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.07.05 18:36 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
I do not get it?

From the BMI web site pointet in the link above...

...über die nach Abschluss eines Integrationskurses zu erwartenden Kenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung "und der Lebensverhältnisse im Bundesgebiet zu verfügen" und..

Does it mean that for those who are 5 years in DE they do not need to have job if they want to apply for NE...or I have wrong understand?!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.07.05 19:45 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
no. it means you need only basic deutsch and only basic knowledge about german law and society. You do not have to make exam or integration course.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.07.05 19:55 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Außerdem brauchen Sie NICHT

- über die nach Abschluss eines Integrationskurses zu erwartenden Kenntnisse der Rechts- und Gesellschaftsordnung und der Lebensverhältnisse im Bundesgebiet zu verfügen und

- mindestens 60 Monate Pflichtbeiträge oder freiwillige Beiträge zur gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung geleistet haben.

so what DvD says is also above in German, please notice the "NICHT".
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.07.05 21:16 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
Gosh, is really ages since I posted the last time! Here is Sudaca reporting his experience, and I promise to be brief :-)

I went last week to my local ABH -this is in Furstenfeldbruck, near Munich. I explained my case in German, and my wife was with me. The lady there just gave me the forms, pointed me to where get the Rentenversicherung documents (in Munich), and told me to come in December, when the initial GC expires.

After so much anticipation of a nasty fight :-), I was puzzled, so I asked "do you think it is better to do this through a lawyer" and she said "what for? Just bring this form and the RV documents, and I will stamp your passport".

Asking further, the same applies for my wife. My son will get a Visa expiring on his 16th birthday -the moment in which he has to choose his nationality.

BTW., I got interviewed today by Bayerisches Rundfunk regarding the 5 years of the GC program. Go figure.

Cheers,

Diego aka Sudaca.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.07.05 22:46 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
@SudSud:

You are blinded with the friendliness of the lady in the ABH. You have got nothing - except that once more this particual ABH too showed disrespect towards law.

There is no any reason for you to visit any institution in München and ask for the "Rentenversicherungsverlauf". Read the law and the polite lady in ABH should do that too.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.07.05 01:49 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
I did not want to talk so much...but hier is my experience till now...
I have apply for BE before 2 months....there where no answer althow after 2 months I was personaly there and had no luck to meet my Beamter.
His coulegue was cold nice and told me that only he can answer me (after my explenations why I am there and what is going on)...
Finaly after 2 months and every day telephoning I have catch him and ask him first of all...what he think about me and what is his answer/help for my status afterward...
He replay that I should forgeth BE couse (he told me the termin again ...) on 1 September I have to apply for NE and then we shall se what the issue will be.
I have take the suggestion and make a confirm that I will be there on 1 September first thing in morning and make Antrag auf NE ausstellung..
So..lets se...
In mean time...couse I can not stand it no more the theror of my boss (Gestapo polizei) we have agrre that I make my job from 18.00 till 01.00 (althow I am there till 02.00/02.30) so he get his nervs cool up and me my 'rue zeit'.
So far it is working some how...
And the MASTER GAME in all this is ...mach ich sebst den fehler und sage ich 'Ich kann nicht weitter und ich kundige...' or ... he couth me in something and tell me 'Du bis selbst sult so hier ist deine kundigung...
The words like 'arschloch','dumme ausländer','idiot' and so on...are for me from him as good morning,have a nice day, what about this, till morning...
I was thinking to get sicret recorder and record this and do something...but 1 September ring in my mind and is more stron than his discusting atidute.
Having no turn...he forced I have agree, I have buy his car from which he get from my sallary pritty nice amount (do not aks me how much it is hurrages) and total control over the documentations,ownership and so on...
An he still smile every day and repeat so lud..so vielle dumme arschloh..ich kann von gleiche wie du so vielle verdinen...
Goad...
Still the 1 September keep me so strong to stugle him a knife in his nazi heart....
I am not lieing...for those who smille and repeat self 'such an illusion and nice storry', and why I am telling all this: Couse it is nice to read in forum storry of the GC and their live and right over §9 and BescV paragraph 24..and so on..
Such missery for one shit stamp with name 'Niederlasungerlaubnis' after 5 years...
PS.
After 2 years in company I am getting 2 weeks urlaub beggining next week with stand by arrangment' if somethings happened in the firma.
I could not hold of laught of hoe idiot I am and agree on such a thing.
You see...es gibt slimmer that deine/ihre problemen..

Gruss Max
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.07.05 06:10 als Antwort auf Faisal Muhammed.
"Finaly after 2 months and every day telephoning I have catch him and ask him first of all...what he think about me and what is his answer/help for my status afterward..."

that's why. if you show the people that you need some thing really badly AND can not get it without them, that's when you start getting problems ;)

"mach ich sebst den fehler und sage ich 'Ich kann nicht weitter und ich kundige...'"

grave mistake - you will get no money from Arbeitsamt for some period of time.
if you don't want working for him, make him do such a step
hint: it's really very-very hard (i would even say impossible if done right) to prove that somebody works bad on a purpose when it's a job of an engineer

"You see...es gibt slimmer that deine/ihre problemen.."

Na ja. if you don't respect yourself, why to expect from others that they will respect you?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott