Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Umschalten
after study
Antwort
28.05.06 23:58
Hi,

I'm a Turkish art student in Frankfurt and will be finishing my studies next October. In November it will be my 5th year in Germany as a student. I studied 4 years in an art academy in Turkey and already have my BA. My questions are:

-Is it possible to get a residence permit and working permission after the study?
-Does the 1 year extension include the working permission?
-If I would apply for The Artists' visa what rights does it include?
-Is it possible to apply for German Citizenship after 5 years?

I know that my questions are very large in content but any help would be kindly appreciated.

Taner Tümkaya
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: after study
Antwort
29.05.06 00:57 als Antwort auf Taner Tümkaya.
Merhaba Taner,

Studied 4 years in Turkey to get your BA and studied another 5 years in Germany ?? Vow.. you became a real professional student, didnt you ? ;) Do you get Phd. in arts ? (Sorry for the ignorance, but I really dont know whether one can get Phd. in arts..)

Please read your answers between the lines(Starting with "->")

"-Is it possible to get a residence permit and working permission after the study?"
-> Theoritically yes, but provided that you have an employer who is willing to apply for a work-permit for you and you have the nerves and the time to go through a job market check which basicly verifies whether any jobless EU National can do the job that you are being offered.

"-Does the 1 year extension include the working permission?"
-> No.. 1 year is the time given to the people for searching a job when they graduate from a German University. (You do have a german degree right ? BTW, you cant rely on your turkish BA degree in order to get 1 year job search visa extension)

"-If I would apply for The Artists' visa what rights does it include?"
-> Well.. such kind of residence permits are to be issued in exceptional cases(e.g "World famous" artists and sportsmen who are willing to relocate to Germany). I would highly doubt that each graduate of arts would qualify into that category.

"-Is it possible to apply for German Citizenship after 5 years?"

-> No.. You can not even apply for permenant residence permit, let alone citizenship. In case you find a job and manage to get residence/work permit, your years spent under student permit will not be counted anyway. Your clock will start to tick from zero for citizenship and permanent residence. (Exceptions in some states possible to this statement, you may also enjoy some other priviliges as a turkish citizen, if you happen to have worked during your studies.. that is but another story..)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3