Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Work Permit as per § 29.5 AufenthG (Anwendungshinweise)

Umschalten
Hello guys,

Yestaerday I got my BE stamped in ABH. Immediately after that I asked for my wife's Work-permit (she joined me in feb this year). Initially the beamter said that she can only work here after 2 years and later when I told him that she already has a job offer, then he said in that case they will have to check with Arbeitsamt but still it will be very difficult to get WP for her. It seems that they don't want to give WP at all.. may be they got some instructions from higher authority to reject such requests for WP n all.

I have found from trust7 that the spouses of some guys already got WP in the very first year. So I am wondering what should I do make it sure that my wife get's BE like mine or even EG or normal WP.

I know following paragraphs which talk about the working rights for Spouse.

As per § 29.5.1 (Anwendungshinweise AufenthG)
Die Berechtigung zur Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit besteht, wenn der Ausländer, zu
dem der Nachzug stattfindet, zur Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit berechtigt ist (1. Alternative)
oder die eheliche Lebensgemeinschaft seit mindestens zwei Jahren rechtmäßig im Bundesgebiet
bestanden hat (2. Alternative).
As per § 29.5.2.2
Die Berechtigung zur Ausübung einer selbständigen Erwerbstätigkeit kann auch dann erteilt
werden, wenn der Ausländer, zu dem der Nachzug stattfindet, nicht zur Ausübung einer
selbständigen Erwerbstätigkeit, aber zur Ausübung einer Beschäftigung berechtigt ist.
I am not sure what does it (§ 29.5.2.2) exactly mean. Does it mean that even if I don't have EG but atleast have BE, then my wife can get BE/EG with selbständigen Erwerbstätigkeit? Please correct me if I am wrong!

Also § 29.5.2.3 and § 29.5.4 seem to look quite interesting. As per my understanding (n with my average German emoticon), they mean that if husband is entitled to Beschäftigung without needing the approval from AA, so should be wife. Next one says the domain restriction should not be transferred from husband to wife.

So could you guys please help me to understand these new laws concerning spouse Work-permit?

Thanks!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Spouse Work Permit as per § 29.5 AufenthG (Anwendungshinweise)
Antwort
07.12.05 10:10 als Antwort auf Vicky B.
you are right.
just do a nice long written Antrag for your wife with law citations. That will make them soft.

Then if Beamtin still says no, talk to her boss.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
08.12.05 20:47 als Antwort auf Vicky B.
@ DVD: Is it OK to include the citations of the laws/paragraphs from Anwendungshinweise AufenthG? I am wondering if ABH beamter can get pissed off with this.. as it is not AufenthGestez, it's just kind of guide for their internal use to help them while implementing some laws on us.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.12.05 05:43 als Antwort auf Vicky B.
§ 29.5.2.2 (in my earlier post) says that spouse can get selbst. EG even if I don't have EG but have BE ..but does selbständigen Erwerbstätigkeit include/allow Beschäftigung also.. or in other words is it possible to work as a normal employee with selbst. EG?

§ 29.5.2.5 says that even if I have BE, they can still deny to give BE to my wife (if I have understood it right).

§ 29.5.2.5 is:
Die Prüfung der Bundesagentur für Arbeit, ob der Ausübung einer Beschäftigung durch den
nachziehenden Ausländer zugestimmt wird, ist eine eigenständige und richtet sich nach den
Vorschriften der §§ 39 bis 41. Es ist daher möglich, dass die Zustimmung zur Ausübung der
Beschäftigung des nachziehenden Ausländers versagt wird, obwohl dem Ausländer, zu dem
der Nachzug stattfindet, die Ausübung einer Beschäftigung erlaubt ist.

So now I'm confused whether I should ask for BE or selbs. EG for my wife?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott