Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Umschalten
Visa
Antwort
02.04.08 22:45
Hello Forum users,

soon i am getting married and gone through all previous responses about spouse visa application and my queries here are due to poor bureaucracy knowledge.

1. can you explain which office(name of the office, place, city) i need to approach to get marriage certificate attested before going to external ministry office. ( i come from India - Chennai).

2. Is there any branch in chennai for external ministry. How to approach them? should we visit them personally or does it work via Post. Any website link?

Thanks for all help.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: visa
Antwort
21.05.10 17:55 als Antwort auf akash bala.
You got married in Temple and took pheere in hotel and now you want to make your honeymoon in Deutschland emoticon
Do you think the people sitting at the embassy are fools,if you have good intentions then better get your marriage registered and wait for at least a year that's the time embassy needs for the process.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.05.10 17:55 als Antwort auf akash bala.
hello ,

whether u had regsisterd ur marriage in any govt firms( its mandatory), and also photos for proof.

for more evidence u can show proof of the marriage cert from temple, and related bills, also if you provide details of some reference persons who are there with u on marraige time. that would be better,

if they reject visa ,make an apponitment with consulate and explain .. also consult a lawyer...
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.05.10 18:48 als Antwort auf akash bala.
Its irrevelant where you have perform pheres or honeymoon, . Also i also don't understand your theory, you have found space in hotel room for pheres, but not in temple ? Anyway what count is have you done your marriage registered In India /Germany ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.05.10 22:15 als Antwort auf akash bala.
don't mind but you have to give them "Vivah" movie cd to understand long indian marriage concept. better you could have gone to church emoticon kiss and marriage done ;) they could have been believed you too!
Salame ishq
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18