Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Salary comparison amont german cities

Umschalten
Salary comparison amont german cities
Antwort
17.12.10 16:40
Hi,
I do not know much about Hamburg and might have a job offer there. Currently I am at Köln and get 58K PA. Now if I switch to hamburg for a similar large scale company, I was thinking of asking them around 63K. Though I think I am asking them by 8-10 % high, but is this the right factor to ask for Hamburg city or should I ask more.

Any one having experience can suggest.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Salary comparison amont german cities
Antwort
19.12.10 13:36 als Antwort auf Reddy Babu.
hi,
any suggestions ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.10 21:28 als Antwort auf Reddy Babu.
As such it is a good amount. It all depends on how one would like to live. Like facility point of view. But what you are aiming is good salary for any place in Germany. Again depends on family size and expectaions.

BTW, which field are you working in and how many year are you experienced. It would give a guide line for the one who is looking for salary based information.

Thanks,
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
21.12.10 21:47 als Antwort auf Reddy Babu.
Hi,
well, I am working in IT industry and have almost 8 years of experience. Taking into account that I will have the same life style in Hamburg what I have in Köln, I thought a 58K in Köln = 63K in Hambuurg approx.
This is based upon my assumption of higher rental costs and other necessities.

thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18