Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Please help me what visa to get...

Umschalten
Please help me what visa to get...
Antwort
17.11.08 05:57
Good day to everyone. I am Geehan 23, living in Philippines.(Filipino Citizen). I have US citizen boyfriend who is now (just move on) in Germany because of his work. He is an engineer. We are planning to see each other, in Germany. He want's me to go there with him. Because he can't live his work. And so, that is what I want to know, How, what are the steps that I need to do, and what kind of visa should I apply? SO I can start it this month hoping to get there this Christmas, I want to know, what are those type of visa that I am going to apply to get there soon. And the probable cost that it will cover. I believe that there are many experts here, who can help. I would love to hear any from U. Thank U in advance, and God speed.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Please help me what visa to get...
Antwort
17.11.08 15:04 als Antwort auf Geehan R.
Search this site. You can get a lot of information from here.

http://www.manila.diplo.de/Vertretung/manila/en/01/Visabestimmungen/Visaverfahren__und__downloads.html

W
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
17.11.08 22:35 als Antwort auf Geehan R.
If you would like to be in Germany in December, easiest would be to get a Tourist visa I guess. Your boyfriend has to do the initial steps at his local Auslaenderbehoerde. You could get the details at the site mentioned above

Nirmal
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.11.08 10:31 als Antwort auf Geehan R.
Nirmal,

Thank U for the reply. I gave the site to my bf already.... Still waiting for his response,.. Hope I can ask again here... For any development about our plan. Thanks again.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott