Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

start up company

Umschalten
start up company
Antwort
07.10.10 12:51
Dearest all

i lived in Germany for 5 years wherein i absolved a master degree and earned few German language certificates, moreover i worked as intern in VW wherein i also absolved my diplomarbeit.

After that i left Germany and started a career in banking abroad. Now a new start up small company in Germany (3-4 employees) is offering me a contract, knowing that the owner of the company is a trusted close friend, i would like to ask about your view on what are the chances the Arbeitsagentur and Ausl. Behoerden will grant me a work permit for the above mentioned job contract.

appreciate your view should anyone had been through such experience before.

thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: start up company
Antwort
07.10.10 14:02 als Antwort auf FADI HAMOUD.
Hi,

this is no problem. I just got a work permit for an engineer for a dependent branch of an Indian company, who is the first employee of this branch.

The most important thing is to apply clever ;-

For a small fee the company can get my consultation. But it is not really necessary.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.10.10 15:03 als Antwort auf FADI HAMOUD.
thank you Detlef, but this company is a start up company with no track record whatsoever. i know my porfile will match and i can be classified under the "HOCH QUALIFIZIERTE" category, however i'll be shifting my field from banking to real estate and services business which is the main activity of the new employer. is this a problem? does the salary package play a role? i.e. as u may know, if my annual gross salary is 66000 euro and above i'm eligible for Niederlassung, but my question is will such a significant package for a small start up company look fishy for die
Arbeitsagentur?

sorry for the hassle but we need to apply clever as u said!!

thanks
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.10.10 18:14 als Antwort auf FADI HAMOUD.
Hi again,

as I said before... It should not be a problem!

The main point is the labour market check. I do not say more for free ;-)

Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18