Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

what is "Aughebungsvertrag"?

Umschalten
what is "Aughebungsvertrag"?
Antwort
19.10.07 15:45
Hi all,

First I would like to thank for all sort of information in this forum and people behind the valuable support.

My visa status is BE till April 2008.
I have an unlimited contract with the company. I am working for three years in the same company. Now company doesn’t have enough new projects in near future of another year. Managements want to offer me “Aufhebungsvertrag” (Mutual termination contract?) with compensation.

What is advisable in this situation?
1) Leaving the company with compensation. If yes, how should I make deal for compensation and in what number of month-salaries?

2) Or is it better to get fired by the company, so that making eligible for ALG?

I am novice to this situation. If not above two what would be other possible options to go-ahead?

Thanks in advance,

Sreekar
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: what is "Aughebungsvertrag"?
Antwort
19.10.07 16:15 als Antwort auf sreekar G.
If you can get enough money from the company and you sure that you will find soon another job and till then you will be fine with those money - then do it.
In this case you do not have right for ALG because you left your job on basis of Aufhebungsvertrag (means you made a deal and your gone) and you have alone to pay yours Krankenversicherung. Without it you are not secure. Remember that you have to pay also the money to Renteversicherung, because lately you will need for NE or maybe something else.
How much can you take from the company – that’s your negotiation with your employer.
But, think twice before you make the final cut.

Second option, receiving normal job quit from the company, is from my opinion, better.
You get your ALG, Krankenversicherung and Renteversicherung.
They you have enough time to search another job.
But one question?
You say you have BE till April 2008. Is in your visa sticker written somewhere that your visa is valid for job by the firma XXX and without job your visa is not valid?
If that’s so, then you need more advice – I think so.
If not – then make your choose.
Best luck.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.10.07 16:57 als Antwort auf sreekar G.
Thanks for your reply,

The following sentence is written in my passport.

"Selbstaendige Erwerbstaetigkeit nicht erlaubt, Beschaeftigung uneingeschraenkt erlaubt."

Anmerkungen: 18 AufenthG

Nothing about company name is written in my passport

Sreekar
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.10.07 20:02 als Antwort auf sreekar G.
if you are getting huge money then its good deal, else its a BUMP.

Try to look for job soon and if you are lucky , then get the money and also join the other company(may be you are not highly paid there). This is the best deal i can think. Lot many people opted for this when we had layoff sometime back.

Think twice and do the best, else life is a BUMP.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.10.07 14:09 als Antwort auf sreekar G.
Hi,

What documents are necessary for BE extension?

is unlimited job contract required?

or

is it possible with a limited job contract of 5 months?

Having been in Germany for 5 years (2yr student+ 3yrs employee) How many months or years of BE extension is expected with above two possibilities (limited and unlimited job contracts)?

I need the info immediately, as I have to sign this shit aufhebungsvertrag in coming few weeks.

Thanks,

Sreekar
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3