Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Lebensunterhalt gesichert

Umschalten
Lebensunterhalt gesichert
Antwort
03.01.06 20:49
Question for people of NE Club :->

For the purpose of NE, what does "Lebensunterhalt gesichert ist" means?

How much minimum family income is required.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Lebensunterhalt gesichert
Antwort
04.01.06 18:59 als Antwort auf Vicky Singh.
You simply need to have a job to get your Lebensunterhalt gesichert but it should be that after paying all that have to be paid (rent, medical insurance in case of a private and all the other things), it should be left 150 euros per person, that's the kinda official amount of money one needs to live a full month in Germany (something like 5 euros per day).

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.01.06 02:14 als Antwort auf Vicky Singh.
Is it required to have an unbefristet arbeitsvertrag.

Is there any requirement related to the duration of work that has do be done before applying for NE. I mean, if a person is arbeitlos for around 8 months and then he gets job (just 2 months before completeion of his 5 years). Can he apply for NE?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.01.06 15:03 als Antwort auf Vicky Singh.
""I mean, if a person is arbeitlos for around 8 months and then he gets job (just 2 months before completeion of his 5 years). Can he apply for NE?"

Why not? But i think that ABH will not make any decision before probation period is over
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott