Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent visa- Translated marriager certificate in German

Umschalten
Hi experts,

Now my wife got a call from German consulate of Mumbai & asking about the marriage certificate in German language & also the passport.

we have submitted the Marriage certificate during Visa intervview which was in English.

Now today again, we submitted the translated marriage certificate to Consulate german at mumbai (tranlated by indo german chamber of commerce) ...

Why they asked it in german language?
Now how much time they will take to process the Visa?

My emplyoer is telling, that now she got the approval, for some verification they asked the marriage certificate in german language.
Is this true?

Do Reply Fast??
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Dependent visa- Translated marriager certificate in German
Antwort
25.02.08 23:57 als Antwort auf Shatakshi Sura.
Sorry, this is a new question which is not related to the previous question, I don't know where to start a new thread. Anyway, does anyone know any good tax consultancy in Frankfurt am Main area? It is very urgent. Because the tax claim involves a freelancer, it becomes very complicated, I need the help from a tax consultancy company. Many thanks.

Best regards,
mmtt
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.02.08 15:23 als Antwort auf Shatakshi Sura.
Hi,

I am sorry to bother you but wanted to know something. Sine u mentioned in ur message that the German Consulate in Mumbai asked for a translated copy of your Marriage Certificate and that u then got it translated from the indo german chamber of commerce, could u please provide me the details of the same as to how to approach them and request for this translation service. If I am not wrong, they have a branch office in Mumbai, so can one get the translation done in Mumbai from their office and how long do they need for this and the charges for the same.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Monty
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.02.08 19:12 als Antwort auf Shatakshi Sura.
Hi monty

Send the mail to indo german chember of commerce on bombay@indo-german.com . they will provide you all information & they take 3-4 days time to translate.

But my question is remain un-ansered.

Regards
Mahesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.02.08 11:20 als Antwort auf Shatakshi Sura.
Hello Mahesh,

thanx for the info.

Coming to ur question:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the info that I have provided below is what I have been able to gather from friends and so can't really confirm the genuiness of the same.

The Ausländerbehörden in Germany theoretically should accept all Marriage Certificates in English as well. But there are a few that want the Marriage Certificate in German and so they ask to submit the Marriage Certificate in German as well.
It might as well be just a formality before your wife gets the visa, but this translated Marriage Certificate in German would then add up to the loads of documents which the Ausländerbehörde piles up for further reference purposes.
Overall, I would say that there is nothing to worry at all and it is just a matter of time (perhaps not more than a week the latest) that your wife would get the Visa.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Monty
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7