Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE Darling!

Umschalten
NE Darling!
Antwort
07.10.05 17:20
Hi there,

just to inform you guys that i also got my NE today. There was no problem, however i had to wait until my "exact" 5yrs. were to complete(A requirement in Hessen). However last months waiting was of much pain then the whole 5 yrs, because my friend A.T. got his NE 1 month before me -emoticon,because he lives in another city.We came to DE on the same day.

However its end for me of a long GC journey. My God, how much laws and verordnungs we had to read and wait for.....

I shouldnt forget to thank Detlef and his team who have make Trust7 a wonderful club where we could discuss our pains and problems...The good thing is that since few months we are also discussing our successes in terms of NEs etc.

However just for those out there who have applied for NE or will be applying soon or have some more years to wait: you guys should take breath and wait -emoticon you will surely have success in getting ths permanent status and enjoy ur lives...

Have a nice weekend !

-MH (NE) -emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE Darling!
Antwort
07.10.05 17:23 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
congrads. Now u have a really special weekend ;-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.10.05 18:26 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
@MH

Welcome to the §9-Club!

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.10.05 20:00 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
@raj&Nobody.
Thanks!

MH (§9-Club).
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
07.10.05 20:46 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
Just 2 words:

Congratulations MH!

Detlef
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.10.05 12:51 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
Today i went for my spouse visa queries and ABH lady gave me NE.

My experience....

I never asked for NE, last time when i went for visa extension lady said u r elgible for NE.I did not fill up any form and did not give any pictures.
She had problem me bringing people along with me and not speaking german perfectly.

Yesterday i went to check for spouse visa,then she said u should speak german to get NE. I said NE is not so important for and give me normal extension.
She asked me to come today. Today when i went she said she cant issue NE and i said let me talk to ur chief. I talked with chief and said i am elgible if u people wish give me else give me normal visum.
I explaiend a incidence that for 28 days i was unemployed last year and i did not register as umemployed and never took money from german system. So rest depends on u people.
Then after 10 minutes they asked my passport and 85 euros (luckily i had 100 euros with me hehehe), and the lady brougt my passport and said NE is stamped.

Cheers,pac
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.10.05 13:12 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
Cheers DuPAc. Congrads
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.10.05 14:09 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
@DuPac

welcome to the §9-Club :-)

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.10.05 14:29 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
Cool man. CONGRATS. Never thought it can ever be so easy.
Can you please tell us which city you applied your NE?

Soni
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.10.05 11:41 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
Rhinelandplatz in trier ,I got it done.

Cheers
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.10.05 13:54 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
Hi MH,

Firstly congrats.

How long before 'completing 5 years' did You apply for NE ?

I too live in Hessen and wondering how long before should I apply for the NE.

Was there any kind of German language test for NE?

Cheers,
Nitin Malhotra.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
12.10.05 14:13 als Antwort auf Mubasher Hassan.
I actually went to ABH before my visa was expiring, So the lady gave me 2 months of visa extension.

Then she asked for soem documents like lattest salary slip,letter from company and of possible submit a letter from company about your german skills
( stating that all ur clients speak english and german language is not much needed for our kind of work.you are during a good job even with german customers)

basically they need a police verification which took 7 weeks for me.

Cheers,RA
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18