Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

german wife, guatemalan husband

Umschalten
german wife, guatemalan husband
Antwort
07.06.05 03:13
I am German and am currently living in Guatemala with my Guatemalan husband, yet i want to go live in germany or spain. do you guys have any clue what i have to do to be able to go with my husband and baby? i havent lived in germany since 1994, and i only lived there for a year with my parents. What can i do to go live in germany or spain? my husband doesnt speak german, do you think it would be wiser to move to spain? but how can he work there legally? please help me!!! Janine
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: german wife, guatemalan husband
Antwort
07.06.05 12:31 als Antwort auf janine stefford.
Hi Janine

Well, nice to hear somebody from Guatemala.

I worked there and I have very good memories from Antigua and Guatemala city (I lived in Zona 9)

Well. First of all, if you are German, your baby is (or can be) automatically German.

Second, if you are German, your husband can be also German after some years.

As German, you have the right to live and work legally elsewhere in the EU Zone, this zone of course includes Spain.

First of all, if you live in Guatemala city, go to the embassy of Germany (is in the Zona 10)

20 calle 6-20 zona 10
Edificio Plaza Maritima
2do Nivel
Guatemala City 01010

They are incredibly friendly people and they will help you.

I can tell you more if you are interested and if you can bring me your email. Do you also speak spanish?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: german wife, guatemalan husband
Antwort
09.06.05 04:13 als Antwort auf janine stefford.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FAST REPLY! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN MAKE MY HUSBAND GERMAN!! OR ANY INFO YOU CAN GIVE ME WOULD HELP!! YES I SPEAK SPANISH ALSO< NOT PERFECTLY BUT I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, IT MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN MY ENGLISH!!! SO MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS janinestefford@yahoo.com, please write me! thanks.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott