Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Gastwissenschaftler Visa Question

Umschalten
Gastwissenschaftler Visa Question
Antwort
17.02.05 07:51
Hello everyone,

Today I have received a residence permit visa for germany in Japan. The visa type is Gastwissenschaftler, as I will be working in research. I would be very greatful if you could answer a few questions.

1) Can this visa type qualify for an unlimited RP?
2) What is the best strategy to adopt before going to Auslanderbehorde?
3) Can my wife work in germany? She has been working in Japan for 5 years as a graphics designer.
4) What is the procedure after the research contract (3 years) is finished to find new job?

Thank you very much.

Regards.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Gastwissenschaftler Visa Question
Antwort
17.02.05 11:50 als Antwort auf hicham fadil.
Hi Keeper

1 and 2- I think you have said you have a PhD. In my opinion, with a little of brain you can get a PR.

Nowadays surely you won´t get it because you have a "befristete Arbeitsvertrag" and one of the preconditions to get NE (=PR) is a sure income source.

I think the best strategy now is ask the lawyers of the forum. This is a good council because you have good chances only if you focus well all the things from the beginning and I am only amateur, they are professionals.

3- I don´t have too much time right now but I think I remember that with a Gastwissenchaftler visa your wife for one year cannot work UNLESS you let the people of the embassy prior to come her desire to work here. I was here also as Gästwissenschaftler with my wife BUT my wife also came here as Gästwissenschaftler with her own visa. There is a web page elsewhere ... I guess from a web from Humboldt Foundation...wait I found it:

http://www.campusgermany.com/english/2.121.41.html

4- If you do the things good enought in the university, the job will find you. Otherwise check the Services links for job search.

Good luck and let us know when you come
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Gastwissenschaftler Visa Question
Antwort
17.02.05 14:45 als Antwort auf hicham fadil.
after arriving here in germany, you can convince your employer to give you a letter something like "your contract is extendable". This letter might work to prove your life security. It is not necessary that he must extend your contract.

If you can prove your living security, you have a great chance to get NE.

good luck.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7