Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Verification, language, passport name

Umschalten
Verification, language, passport name
Antwort
28.10.08 10:06
Trust7 is like my daily newspaper from the day I become a member few months ago. I have 3 points that I like to hear opinions from friends here. (1. Verification, 2. Language, 3. Passport name)My husband is German, we marry here in our country, and submitted family reunion application September 16 and still wait decision from ABH if my papers needs a checking. October 2, post came to my husband from ABH asking if he expects me and where we will live. My husband answer right away with excitement and wish to be together soon :-). NOTHING mentioned about verification or a certain 200 euro fee. My first question : how is the chance that my papers will not be verified base on the response of the ABH on my application? It is in the guidelines (JUNE 2008) that documents need not be legalize by foreign affairs but must submit it in an Authenticated security paper issued by a certain authority. So we follow religiously what is stated in the guidelines.
2. They did not ask for language certificate since I submitted my University diploma. It is in the pamphlet “information for subsequent immigration of spouses” www.integration-in-deutschland.de that I fall under exemptions. Why there are cases here, that certificate is not ask during application but later or after few months and it caused delay. I hope will not happen on my case.
3. I applied for a new passport but I still use my single surname. My husband and I agreed I will keep my beautiful Surname, and he will get my surname. (He don’t like his Surname… sounds very German ) Will it be allowed in Germany? Any link on this? What is the bearing or effect of not changing my surname in my visa application?

I wonder if the authority in Germany can trace up our identity here. Just some thoughts, because some post here are not in good sound for ABH or authorities, or Germans  Can it happen that they can read some post here or maybe, use against our visa application? Of course not directly. Maybe a silly question? My apology for a long post and many queries…. , it is because, I have a trust and confidence to Trust7 community -emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Verification, language, passport name
Antwort
28.10.08 14:25 als Antwort auf Karry Lee.
@ wildflower

After reading your this long post and some others which you post earlier, i would advise you to relax and wait.
You applied on 16 September, do not expect results soon, process takes some time ( 2 to 3 months average) as was advised to you earlier some friends here.
If they need some documents, they will ask you, do not worry about that.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Verification, language, passport name
Antwort
31.10.08 23:01 als Antwort auf Karry Lee.
Hello Friends,

Yes. I can somehow relax now. Embassy called that my visa can now be issued.

W
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18