Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Do I need new Antrag auf Arbeitsgenehmigung?

Umschalten
I got a new job, and I'm about to quit old and move some 500km within a Germany.

I have Aufenthaltserlaubnis till 06/07 that is not connected to the company.

I have Antrag auf Arbeitsgenehmigung till 03/07 with the stamp of my current employer.

My future employer said that I do not need new Antrag auf Arbeitsgenehmigung because of the way my visa is done at the very begining. And that I need to apply for new work permit and residence permit in February 2007.

Is that right? Can I work on the work permit that is stamped with my current employer? I know that the work permit is now unlimited regarding the time limits, but employer?

Thanx
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Do I need new Antrag auf Arbeitsgenehmigung?
Antwort
19.05.05 20:31 als Antwort auf Vladimir Radojevic.
The following link could be usefull to get an idea of your questions.

http://www.zuwanderung.de/english/2_faq/arbeitserlaubnis.html

Cheers.
mmr
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.05.05 20:43 als Antwort auf Vladimir Radojevic.
Actual text on Aufenthaltserlaubnis:

Selbständige Erwerstätigkeit oder vergleichbare unselbständige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet. Ausgenommen der Tätigkeit als Fachkraft der Informations-un Kommunikationstechnologie(IT-Fachkraft)mit gultiger Arbeitserlaubnis(§10 Auslg.i.V.m.Greencard-Regelung)

The part with "mit gultiger Arbeitserlaubnis" worries me. Is the Work Permit valid if it is for work at previous employer?

Thanx
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
19.05.05 22:55 als Antwort auf Vladimir Radojevic.
What your employer says is fine, especially because of 46.2 BeschV. But he cannot help you much if you get caught by some eager Beamte from Arbeitsmarktinspektion. :-) You do not need any Ordnungswidrigkeiten or worse Straftaten. If I were you I would not take any risk, especially because you can automatically get new AE without going through Arbeitsmarktcheck. You pay 30 Euro in ABH and get new "Auflage" Beschäftigung erlaubt als IT Fachkraft gemäß 46.2 BeschV.

Do not accept that your company or you fill in and sign ANY documents which remotely look like Stellenbeschreibung because you do not have to do that. ABH tried to plant me this stuff although I am almost 5 Years here now, I have refused and they said "sorry" :-) Now I have "Beschäftigung erlalubt" :-)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott