Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Question related to BE (unbefristet Arbeiterlaubnis)

Umschalten
Hallo Trust7 experienced members,

I have been working in Germany since June 2004 as IT professional currently living in Hessen. My visum is binded to company according to AufenG §18. Last week, I went to Ausländerbehorde for extention of my visa. The beamter told me that you are here in Germany for more than 3 years and can get unbefristet arbeitserlaubnis.

She asked me to bring following documents next time:

1) Passport
2) Unbefristet ungekundigt arbeitsbecheinigung
3) Last 3 Months Pay Slips

She told me that she will send these documents to Arbeitsamt for processing.

1) My problem is that I was out of job for six months. I joined the job in November 2007. So I do not have payslips for six moths. But I have recent 3 Payslips.

Does Arbeitsamt check all the previous records of payslips or checks only last 3 pay slips.

2) Another problem is that company is not willing to offer unbefristet arbeitsvertag.

Please exchange your views about the same matter if anybody faced such a situation.

Hoping for help from expereinced members.

regards,

Riku Dost
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Question related to BE (unbefristet Arbeiterlaubnis)
Antwort
27.02.08 11:55 als Antwort auf Riku Dost.
What you need are

i. proof of rente paid for 24 months
ii. last three months salary slips

you must not produce a unbefriestets work contract. but if the guys are asking for this, you can do the following - you can get a letter from your boss stating that you have been working with them since XX months, your work area etc. Do not mention anything about the time period of your contract.

if the guys do not accept your application without unbefriestets arbeits vertrag, you can ask them to accept them and send it to Arbeitsamt. Arbeitsamt should decide based on your rente, not your length of work contract.

br
mk
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Question related to BE (unbefristet Arbeiterlaubnis) BE received
Antwort
03.03.08 18:58 als Antwort auf Riku Dost.
Hello dear trust7 member,

dear MK thanks for your reply.

Today I visited Ausländerbehorde for extention of my visa. The Beamter issued me BE visa on the basis that I am here in Germany for more than 3 years. The beamter did not ask for 3 months payslips and unbefristet arbeitsvertrag.

The titel on my visa is as below:

Beschäftigung jeglicher Art erlaubt.

What are the benefits of this titel. Am i allowed to work as freelancer ?

Replies/comments will be appreciated.

Regards,

Rikudost
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7