Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Query related to Dependant Visa

Umschalten
Query related to Dependant Visa
Antwort
18.06.09 15:35
Hi,

I read different posts in this forum but couldn't find the exact solution to my problem. I have applied for a German Work permit on 4th June 2009(German Consulate, Mumbai). My wife and child have also applied for dependant visas with me. Yesterday my company HR from Germany informed me that our visas have been approved by the German officials in Munich and very soon I should expect a call from the Mumbai Consulate. Today Morning I received a call from the consulate regarding my visa approval but when I asked about my Dependants they said that they haven't received any approval for them. I immediately called my HR in Germany who again called the Munich officials to confirm it. They said they have sent all the required documents to Mumbai. I again called up the Mumbai Consulate and to my surprise this time they said that received the documents but it will take another 6-8 weeks for my dependants to get the Visas. When I asked why? They said this is the normal procedure. Could someone please tell me what is the exact procedure for Dependant Visas when I already have approval from German Officials?

At the time of visa application we have submitted all the required documents for dependant visa like

1. Marriage Certificate
2. Birth Certificate for my child
3. Marriage Photographs
4. My Wife’s Master Degree Certificate etc.

An early response will really be appreciated.

Regards,
Chetan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Query related to Dependant Visa
Antwort
18.06.09 16:18 als Antwort auf Chetan Kher.
Your visa approval does not imply automatic approval for dependents. Dependent application are subject to verification of marriage or birth certificates.

There is a language requirement for your spouse. which might be waived off.

Timeline for verification depends on the location of place of issue. One the verification is done, it will take 1 week at the most.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.06.09 17:25 als Antwort auf Chetan Kher.
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. As per my HR in Germany the approval we got from Munich is for all of us. She also said that a Trust Lawyer has verified the Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate in Munich. What I don't understand is why so much time (4-6 Weeks) is still required for approving the Visas? As far as German Language certifcation is concerned it has already been waived off as my Wife has a Master's degree.

Regards,
Chetan
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.06.09 17:32 als Antwort auf Chetan Kher.
If the approval for your dependents has reached Mumbai consulate, then you have no choice but to wait.

May be they would like you to register yourself in Germany and then they would issue a visa for your dependents.

When are you leaving to Germany? within 4 weeks?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.06.09 17:42 als Antwort auf Chetan Kher.
I will be probably leaving on 27th or 28th June.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
18.06.09 22:33 als Antwort auf Chetan Kher.
you are lucky compared to the other members here who shared horrible stories . Anyway congrats for you all.

Why in this case even though the husband has not stayed in Germany for 2 years the wife and children are being granted the visa unlike the others?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
20.06.09 07:36 als Antwort auf Chetan Kher.
How come the Dependent VISA was processed without the House Contract (MietVertrag) showing the size of the house to big enough for Husband,wife and child ???

Strange laws
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18