Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Umschalten
Visa
Antwort
03.03.04 16:25
Hi
I am a non EU student. I have finished my study on 20th December 2003. Now I am looking for a job. My student status will be finished at the end of the March i.e I have to exmatriculate at the end of March. I have a visa until September 2004. My question is what will be my status after March 04? Should I inform Rathaus ,TK or Bank? Or is it illegal to stay in Germany after March? What should I do? Could anyone advise me? Thanks in advance.
Krish
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa
Antwort
03.03.04 17:34 als Antwort auf kish til.
Why not talk to Auslaenderamt ?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Visa
Antwort
03.03.04 18:31 als Antwort auf kish til.
Hi,
I was also a student once and was in the same position. but i was able to make a praktikum for three months after i finished my course( dont know what it was called but should be Freiwillige praktikum or something). But the disadvantage is you have to pay all taxes just like a normal GC holder. This may help you in getting some time till you get a new job. But depends on the company whether they want to do that or not.
Well another useful way is try the WorkingHolidayMaker visa for UK. You get 2 years visa with unlimited working hours(only u have to take a vacation inbetwen some where). Try the following link. I heard from a friend who got this that it is easy from germany. Also you maybe able to apply for normal workpermit after a year.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk

Best of Luck

Rajesh
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7