Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

WP status question

Umschalten
WP status question
Antwort
30.09.08 19:21
Hi, Today I got an update from the HR of a company which has offered me a job on WP process that the authorities have asked to provide them my CV in Deutsch. The company has submitted my Cv in english before. So it it that the entire process will begin from scratch since it has been a month already of my WP application submitted to visa authorities.

Request your suggestion.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: WP status question
Antwort
30.09.08 19:55 als Antwort auf Sachin Dalmia.
Just provide the CV in German. It doesnt start from scratch as you think, only a document is missing to make a decision.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.10.08 01:13 als Antwort auf Sachin Dalmia.
It happened to me exactly 2 years before. It was in Düsseldorf. Is it the same for you?

Just provide a CV in Deutsch.

It usually takes 8-9 weeks in Düsseldorf for the complete WP process
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.10.08 13:29 als Antwort auf Sachin Dalmia.
Hi, yes, you are right, the place is same as yours. As I understand now that the process will not start from scratch which I was afraid for.

One more thing - the company has applied my new WP at Düsseldorf, but right now I stay at a different place where I have my resident permit and my existing wp. Do you have any such experience on - to which city one should go for stamping after new WP gets approved - is it Düsseldorf or the place where I reside.

Your experience will be a great help.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.10.08 18:31 als Antwort auf Sachin Dalmia.
Stamping of residence permit is where you reside.

Issue of WP takes place where you work.There is no stamping for WP.

But the residence permit would indicate that you are working for XYZ AG (which implies that you have WP)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.10.08 18:35 als Antwort auf Sachin Dalmia.
Thanks for the clear clarification. This clears my doubts.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott