Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Citizenship, kündigung, Arbeitslosengeld?

Umschalten
I have received a kündigung from my job.
I have Niederlassungserlaubnis and my citizenship application is in process for last 4 months.

I am very hopeful to find a new job within 1-2 months.

Questions:
Should I inform the office about my job lost or better wait for new job and inform at once?

Should I apply for Arbeitslosengeld or avoid it while citizen application is in process?

In the case I do not apply for Arbeitslosengeld, how would be the procedure of paying health insurance?

Regards
abdi
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Citizenship, kündigung, Arbeitslosengeld?
Antwort
26.08.09 19:41 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
>>Should I inform the office about my job lost or better wait for new job and inform at once?

Yes, your are supposed to inform them of all changes in your personal and business environment. If they find out later, it may cause them to reject your application.

>>Should I apply for Arbeitslosengeld or avoid it while citizen application is in process?

If you are eligible why not. Avoiding is not going to help your case. I heard ALG 1 is not problematic for Citizenship, only if you claim ALG 2 is problematic

>>In the case I do not apply for Arbeitslosengeld, how would be the procedure of paying health insurance?

Normally the healthinsurance is paid by the company directly to the insurance. Maybe you can talk with the health insurance people how to go further.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.08.09 22:13 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
Hi zutime,

i would say good explainations of "raj". I would like to say too because same happened with me as with you.

If you got "betriebsbedingt kündigung" & you are illegible for ALG-1 then its good.

some tips:

- Inform them with a detailed letter in German.
- If you got betriebsbedingte kündigung then you can send them copy of kündigung.
- If you have chance to get job in another company just inform them.
- You must apply to arbeitsam for your ALGeld.
- You also must inform your health insurence asap
- Ask your Arbeitsamt how many days you'll get ALG-1
if they give you any written information about this, inform the behorde that you are illegible for ALG-1 and if you are illegible for less than 365 days then they will FREEZ your case for some time of period (which would be very much better for you) and they will not cancel your case.

If you don't inform them(i think in a week or 2) they may be informed from any other source and then forget Citizenship..........

Remember!!! In Germany, always inform every related behorde as soon as possible at any happening, its more better than to avoid or to late.

Furthermore emoticon you applied 4 months before, citizenship case may take years, like in my case after submition of my application i waited for 3-Years.

Viel Spass in Deutschland emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
27.08.09 17:38 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
Thank you very much for the help.

As I understood, if I am illegible for one year or more for ALG-1 (with 4.5 years job experience and NE, I hope yes), my case should be proceed as normal and not be freezed?

They told me a process time of 6 months. How reliable would be this information?

@jalal Why I took you 3-Years?

Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
28.08.09 02:31 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
Dear zutime,

actually there is not any way to boost-up your file, and thats why (before citizenship)we all have to wait in hanging position. Some have good-luck some have late-luck ;).

Its really hard to explain here why it took 3years, but it takes time, even after confirmation letter from behorde you have to cancel your nationality, that takes much times and then after cancellation and before getting german citizenship is also very very very hard Hanging time, because e.g if you loose your job in this situation, then hard to apply for Arbeitlossen geld.

Any how i wish you good luck but i'll say you its a hard process:

!!!Also, abwarten und tee trinken ;)
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
01.09.09 14:40 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
To add to the valuable advice given, do remember that the requirements that have to be met for issuing a valid "betriebsbedingte Kündigung" are manifold. They are often difficult to meet and have to be proven by the employer. This is the reason why the employer often settles a suit brought against him with a severance payment. The time window for challenging the dismissal is three weeks after having been served the notice. After that the dismissal is deemed to be valid even though, the reasons cited by the employer for assuming the legality of the dismissal do not meet the legal requirements.

Rechtsanwalt_Jain@yahoo.de
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.09.09 02:39 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
@zutime

if someone advice you to go to any lawyer, becareful, becareful & i'll again say becareful in this metter, because you just waiste your money without having some positive results(most of the time). And MONEY means lot of money which you even don't save in a year(some time).

If you have "Rechtsschutzversicherung", then its another discussion. emoticon

@vakalat
I strongly recommend you to change your software by which you try to convert german into english because it makes understandable sentences. ;)

Have a nice working week,

Bye............
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.09.09 06:58 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
Thanks a lot Jalal,
I talked to my employers about my problem and they have given me a one month limited hour’s contract.
Now I have one more month (5th of my application time) to let the process running smoothly for this time.

If someone lose his job, after confirmation letter from behorde (during the waiting period of cancellation the nationality) would it also affect the process?

@jalal
You wrote
after cancellation and before getting german citizenship is also very very very hard Hanging time,

Is it not a straight forward then, go and pick case? How it could be again hanging?
Why it would be hard to apply for Arbeitlossen geld in this period?
Thanks for your help
Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.09.09 00:22 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
Hey you college boy emoticon i wish you all the best and from your last question i dont want to confuse you i'll just say

Überraschunggggggggggg........... emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.11.09 11:21 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
I have just got letter of preliminary acceptance to my citizenship application. Now I should apply to cancel my current citizenship which may take 2-3 months.
My short contract expired by the end of October. I have a possibility of a new job from February 2010. I provided this information to office in the beginning of November.
I avoided applying ALG 1 ,which was perhaps a good decision.
I guess at the time of my next meeting to office I would have new job.

My question now:

Should I apply ALG now to cover the couple of months? I would still like to avoid it if it could create any negative effect to the process. Some suggestion please !

Regards
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
25.11.09 12:59 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
@zutime

If you have applied under $ 10, you should not expect any problems w.r.t receiving ALG 1 but with § 8 you should avoid getting ALG 1 at anytime during the process.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.11.09 12:02 als Antwort auf zutime rohl.
Consider also since you did not apply for ALG I before your contract expired there's a chance you get your ALG I only after 3 months Sperrzeit so in this case you've lost your ALG I for the months in question already.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott