Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spose working visum according new Zuwanderung....

Umschalten
Dear friends, hier ist the question and situation...Any answer...Thanks!

My wife is same with me in DE, more then 4 years.
Now she has find a job as 'hausfrauhilfe'.
In the visum is written 'Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gesttatet.'
I call Behorde and explain them that she has find a new job and we need 'arbeitgenehmigung'...
The answer was - 'OK, but we must chek first for german citizen, then for EU citizen and if all is OK, then she got work permit.We shall send you the papaers that employer must done.'
Then I have mention the SolzialGesetzBuch paragpaph §19 satz 1-2, where is writte that after 2 years, can be issued a work permit to one 'ausländer'....
Answer: 'OH really?I have to see..call me back morning early....'
The question:
Can my wife after 4 years in Germany have 'arbeitgenehmigung' and if yes, how?
Is it true what I get as an answer for 'ABH' that they must chek all that stuff or according the LAW, she can get 'workpermit' after 2 years?

Thanks for your answers....and please can I have something till today evening I have to go morning early there.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Spose working visum according new Zuwanderung....
Antwort
03.02.05 13:21 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Hi Max/Johnny

AFAIK, if your wife is here more than 4 years, she doesn´t need the Arbeitsmarktcheck. This is stated (I guess) in BeschV. For working people, 3 years, for not working people, 3 years.

But, all this things are quite new for Beamter also and you are one of the first GC making this papers with the new law.

With the old law, with a little bit of luck was possible the Arbeitsgenehmigung, with the new law will know it soon.

Regards and good luck

YO
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.02.05 16:11 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
so YO is right.
according to new law your wife needs no AMC since she is here 4 years.
before 2005 you could get ArbBer for your wife. I did so. it was not easy. I had to fight since Beamter had his own ideas but I won. For your wifes ArbBer is to late but with 4 years she has same rights on paper.
in reality it is much better to have ArbBer becuse in that case you do not have to quarrel any more and explain to Beamter things that they should explain to you.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.02.05 17:45 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
Thanks..
I have found it and got it...
I have to tell him about and see what happened..
I will inform...

Thanks for all.

By the way...I was resarching all about GC and one make me confusion....

§ 46 Übergangsregelungen
(2) Die einer IT-Fachkraft nach § 6 Abs. 2 der Verordnung über die Arbeitsgenehmigung für hoch qualifizierte Fachkräfte der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie erteilte befristete Arbeitserlaubnis gilt als unbefristete Zustimmung zum Aufenthaltstitel zur Ausübung einer Beschäftigung fort.

Zu § 46 - Übergangsregelungen
[ Gesetzestext des § 46 ]
Zu Absatz 2:
Für IT-Fachkräfte wird mit der Übergangsbestimmung die zeitliche Befristung der erteilten Arbeitserlaubnis aufgehoben und - wie für andere qualifizierte Beschäftigungen auch die dauernde Zulassung zum Arbeitsmarkt durch Fortgeltung der Arbeitserlaubnis als unbefristete Zustimmung zur Ausübung einer Beschäftigung eröffnet.

Does it mean that after 5 years by search NE, this § 46 - Übergangsregelungen (Zu Absatz 2emoticonwill be taken?
If this is true...than 'OH NO....'
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
03.02.05 17:51 als Antwort auf Johnny English.
i do not understand the question,
but if you ask will you get NE after 5 years answer is yes if you have job.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott